Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys racing the autoX on the 26th? Hollywood Park!
STS is the class I am racing, if anyone want to run for time.:drunk:

·
Registered
42 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
I'm so down! it will be my first Auto-X...
Frank = Fresh Meat Cone Fodder. (We'll have to fill you in on the details at the run.. like working for 1+ hrs and getting a 3 minute total run time. Oh joy. Still plenty fun though. :) )

http://www.solo2.com/championship.htm

Jay you get tires yet?? Huge difference man!

See ya guys there.

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
I'll be there- Silver RS driven by a tall dude with an STi WRC hat-
Hopefully rolling on P1 springs by then. Bye-Bye 5sagen!

Any idea if the course layout will be the same as last time?

-Andy

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
ampsarus said:
I'll be there- Silver RS driven by a tall dude with an STi WRC hat-
Hopefully rolling on P1 springs by then. Bye-Bye 5sagen!

Any idea if the course layout will be the same as last time?

-Andy
Not a chance. It's against SCCA SoloII rules to use the same track two times. For the two-day event they run it backward, that’s the closest we get. The No Bucks club is doing the event and they usually design a pretty fun course.

See you there....

Oh yeah, I'm 6'5" white '02 RS, Dodger hat, hanging out with the old guys in the historic class most likely or just walking around looking at cars. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Fucking A! I need brakes after this last run my brakes are shot to hell, but I will definatly will try to make it to the AutoX if I'm not compeating at least I'll be there, but rest asure if I run I will kick all your asses!!!!:p

Like how I'm talking some mad shit? Keep in mind this will be my first event and I have adsolutly no Idea how this shit works.

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I guess when I was talking smack, I did not think about
super bowl Sun. " I will be too Fucked up to race anyone that day" I've got to much money riding on this game not to watch.

Hope the Bucs send the Raider low lifes home w/ there tails between there legs:boxer: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Scott:devil:

·
Registered
42 Posts
The STX run group should be done by the time the Superbowl starts at 3pm. If not something is majorly fucked up.

(Edited cuz I orignally thought STS was the 2nd run group for some reason)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Shit, nevermind!! STX should be done, STS will be running like around 3 as the 7th run group!! :eek:

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ampsarus said:
Oh dude, watch out! :flame:

(I personally couldn't give a flying fuck since football has no throttle)

Bro! I've been involved w/ some type of motorsport racing for the last 22 years. So, on this day of the Superbowl, I would rather get loaded w/ my good friends and all the nieghborhood sluts that my town has to offer!:flame:

Blondies in hot pants:checkit:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quick WRX said:
WELL....... How did it go?
Umm it went I guess. STS ran in the dark because of all the assholes that jumped to CSM to get home in time for the football game. I think Tom told me that run group was 2-1/2 hours or something. I didn’t drive that well but I had a good time anyway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts