Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, can you believe it? In a little less than one year the RS Club has gone from a pile of dust to a busy little place. And today marked the addition of it's ONE THOUSANDTH member!

Welcome xtorted-legacy as member 1,000!

Thanks for everyone's support and I hope things keep growing!

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
:stupid:
Yay! :checkit:

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
Wow, I didn't know that just signing up to ask some newbi questions would result in being this websites 1000th member. I feel so honored.:cool:

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
:stupid: Not to rain on anyone's parade, but his user id says 1009. Have some people been kicked off or was this a boo-boo of some sort or should I just mind my own business?:run: :D

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Oh, how rude of me...Welcome to the club, xtorted-legacy! Glad to have you. :)

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
thank you

Thanks for the greeting. I been doing searches and reading posts about the wrx drivers hating on the older rs's. Is this still going on or is this old news?

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Basically, a lot of people who knew nothing about Subaru bought WRX's when they first came out because of it's features and price. The problem was that they were giving all the RS owners shit-acting like the RS was nowhere near as good a car as the WRX and that the WRX did not evolve from the RS. Basically, the WRX owners showed no respect to their car's heritage. What a lot of them don't realize is that a turbocharged RS will beat the hell out of a WRX! I wasn't too heavily involved in it personally, but that is my basic understanding of it. :)

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I_H8_1.8 said:
:stupid: Not to rain on anyone's parade, but his user id says 1009. Have some people been kicked off or was this a boo-boo of some sort or should I just mind my own business?:run: :D
Some accounts got deleted, so the counters are "off" in the database, but not in the display counter, which is what I am using. :D

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Okay, I'll take your word for it!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts