Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
06 WRX STi AW
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at upgrading my interior and wondering if you guys know if the 04 wrx wagon interior can swap into the OBS? I'm specifically looking at the seats and carpet front and rear seats. I've seen some member with this just wondering if the fit on the rear seats and carpet are ok

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
carpet: will be a pain in the ass to get right. the rear portion of the tub in front of the rear seats is shaped different than ours. it can be made to fit right, but you have to break the mold. the front will be okay. i say go with a zealous carpet.

seats: fronts will fit just fine, a little taller, but they bolt right up. rears will take some work to fit as the mounting is different. i'm not sure of the specifics of the 04's, but all the mounting of GD's was different each time a different user did it. i've never seen anyone mount them like i did. just had to rip the stockers out and figure out a way to mount them.

·
Registered
06 WRX STi AW
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
carpet: will be a pain in the ass to get right. the rear portion of the tub in front of the rear seats is shaped different than ours. it can be made to fit right, but you have to break the mold. the front will be okay. i say go with a zealous carpet.

seats: fronts will fit just fine, a little taller, but they bolt right up. rears will take some work to fit as the mounting is different. i'm not sure of the specifics of the 04's, but all the mounting of GD's was different each time a different user did it. i've never seen anyone mount them like i did. just had to rip the stockers out and figure out a way to mount them.
Thanks much appreciated this helps me. I'm torn on going with a wrx setup i might just repolster the rear seats

1 - 4 of 4 Posts