Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Forester Black/Gra
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just passed by my neighbors house and he challenge me to a race, so I accepted, can I beat him?

Facts:

My ride: 03 Forester AT
OBX Headers
Full Exhaust
Delta Cams Mild Grind
Pulley, Manifold and TB Spacer, Grounding kit

His ride: 06 2.5i MT
BONE STOCK

I think we about even race do to my AT and Mods. What you guys think I got a better chance at winning, on a roll or dig?

·
Banned
1994 Aegean L, 1998 Panda!
718 Posts
Both are pigs. You probably would win down slow because of the better gearing. I know my A/T can role on a M/T WRX for a second.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just came from the streets, on a 20 mph roll he got owned, when he hit 4th gear he started to catch up, both races I was about a car ahead.

·
Banned
1994 Aegean L, 1998 Panda!
718 Posts
Awesome! Wait, you are a Forester. Screw that, I demands a re-match!

Do they make Foresters in M/T? I was looking for a first gen one with a 5 speed about a year ago but got this freakin A/T Impreza instead.

·
Registered
STi swapped SF5, WTF?
2,933 Posts
Awesome! Wait, you are a Forester. Screw that, I demands a re-match!

Do they make Foresters in M/T? I was looking for a first gen one with a 5 speed about a year ago but got this freakin A/T Impreza instead.
You can still buy Foresters with a manual trans, just not a brand new turbo model. Subaru dropped the manual trans/turbo combination for the '09 model year.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I was M/T, but still the Forester runs pretty for being a AT. the 2.5i is going to mod in couple weeks so I will post the next race, but I am going to mod up too, better cams and head work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts