Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey whats goin on, i am new the fourm. heard about it from a couple friends and they said it was very cool fourm with cool ppl. i dont have a GC, i have a 02 wrx hope thts still accecpted:rolleyes:, just wana check the fourm out and talk subaru....couple pics of my car

got it stock back in august of '06

most recent, will get better pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yea i know and i wasted alot of money which i hate to think about now lol, but i am always wanting to change things up, i liked my CF lip thou but just recently swiped a curb and cracked it in half, so i am looking for another lip but thts gonna be about it for awhile

·
Premium Baller
05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
5,731 Posts
the most recent one is sweet, pretty simple but very clean.

i think you should get the little carbon fiber side marker things and the carbon hood and it would look awesome

·
Registered
99 RS 2dr RBP & 02 WRX WRB
193 Posts
He took them off and got rid of the hood and cf side markers. The RS style CF hood is the best looking hood for the 02-03 if you have a fmic. Way to go Chris and thanks for joining up. I know the people on here will be better then Nasioc.:flame:

James

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think you should get the little carbon fiber side marker things and the carbon hood and it would look awesome
yea i did have the CF markers and CF oem hood, but i like just an almost complete stock look, but as mentioned i would love to pick up a CF RS hood

1 - 9 of 9 Posts