Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2002, Wrx, Blue
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2002 manual WRX, ready to drive, just passed DEQ, and has a clean title. The reason I'm selling? I need to downgrade, that's it.
Since I have purchased this car in the last year I have had the following maintenance done:

Radiator
Alternator
Timing belt
Power steering rack
Water pump
Evap line cluster
Rear struts
Breaks, rotors

I have run only premium fuel and had full synthetic oil changes done. It has the standard ware of a 2002 but still looks great. The previous owner (through his extended warranty), had the engine, turbo, and clutch "factory" replaced through Subaru about 90000 miles ago, I believe it was May 2008. I have the invoice for this and all receipts for this car. She doesn't leak any oil and has not/ is not modified or upgraded outside of the maintenance I've had done, basically a clean palette to start an epic build (Which I was planning on), or keep it stock. I also have an extra set of tires/alloys. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am willing to except a reasonable offer.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2002, Wrx, Blue
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should also add that although I have only one post I have been a member since Feb of last year. I pretty much came here to look through threads to find solutions to problems and get ideas for various builds. My buddy subyaddict has been on these forums for some time and has traded and bought parts from people. I say this so nobody freaks out at the fact that I don't really have any posts to my credit here. : )

·
Registered
2002, Wrx, Blue
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like $8500 for it, but I am willing to except reasonable offers or a trade plus cash for a similar year impreza or other suby that is unmodified.

·
Registered
2001 GC8 2.5RS 5sp
1 Posts
This guy is a close personal friend of mine. Great, clean car. I can vouch for everything he says about the car. He bought this in Colorado, and now lives down the street from me in Oregon. If I had the money, I'd buy it from him.

Kasey, you should post a video of it running, with under the hood shots.
And walk around the whole car to show it's condition. Just cover your license plate first.

That being said, bring that baby over here so I can give a once over for you.

He still has never let me drive it. He takes really good care of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts