Registered
02 wrx wagon psm 4eat
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX sports wagon AWD 4EAT
clean title
will smog for new owner.
i believe im the 2nd owner.
96k miles only. low for a 02. i see alot of 02-03 wrx at 120k+ miles going for $6-$10 on craigslist. miles will continue to increase because its my only car.

interior: 8.5/10

exterior: 8/10 minor scratches from previous owner who owned a dog. one noticeable dent on the driver side fender, 2 on both side lower driver and passenger door and the rear spoiler was broken off(by previous owner) i had it install back on so there is some scratches on the top hatch.
but overall this car still looks good.
auto tranny shift perfect. engines strong. no check engine light. shocks still nice & firm. brakes and rotors are still good. tires good(80%). never abused this is my family car and its auto
20-25 mpg
not sure if previous owner serviced it but i havent done any major service to it yet. just oil change and spark plug.

all stock except at SPECTRE re-usable drop in air filter & cobb replica 3" catback to give you that subaru rumble. i have the stock catback if your not interested in the aftermarket catback ill just keep it.
comes with factory subaru ski/snowboarding clamps.
NGK spark plugs
its about due for another oil change.
HID headlight. LED license plate and interior lights
i have a brand new set of HAWK break pads for the front.
used castrol synthetic oil 5w-30 since ive owned it.

i purchase this car last year from CARMAX. all paid off titles under my name.

cons: front left wheel bearing starting to make noise. wheel bearing hub from autozone is about $70. windshield has a nice crack on the passenger side from dirt and rock hitting it while on the freeway.

asking $8500. willing to negotiate

please no negative comments

*2002 subaru impreza wrx TURBO wagon AWD auto

1 - 1 of 1 Posts