Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,583 Posts
They are no crazy rare Enkei's or JDM side seals! :boxer:

They are wide for my scrawney a$$ but will work until I can find someone that wants to trade... Wide for narrow anyone?
Ahahahaha!

JDM V7 STi seats are much more snug if you can find em. There are several JDM importers here in Socal that have them frequently. V7 seats are pretty comfortable too!

·
Registered
2001 RSTI
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Completely random, but you wouldn't happen to have a sister living in Portland named Nicole?
Yes Sir! That is my sis... have we met? Hit me up.

Ahahahaha!

JDM V7 STi seats are much more snug if you can find em. There are several JDM importers here in Socal that have them frequently. V7 seats are pretty comfortable too!
Yah they would work better for me... I would have to swap rails around in order to drive with the sunroof closed!

JDM GC seats would be ideal, not many around in good condition.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,714 Posts
Yes Sir! That is my sis... have we met? Hit me up.
I kinda pieced it together recently, haha. I remember her saying her brother had a car like mine.

I know you've been in town quite a few times since I've known Nicole but I can't recall if we've formally met. Devin and my boyfriend are good friends. Maybe you remember Tyler?

·
Registered
2001 RSTI
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I kinda pieced it together recently, haha. I remember her saying her brother had a car like mine.

I know you've been in town quite a few times since I've known Nicole but I can't recall if we've formally met. Devin and my boyfriend are good friends. Maybe you remember Tyler?
I did meet Tyler I believe if he was the one with a black WRX and lived a few blocks down the road? You too possibly... I remember video games, beer, and snowboards everywhere?

We will be there at the end of July and I would like to check it out. I have ran across your build log a few times but in person is more funner!

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,714 Posts
I did meet Tyler I believe if he was the one with a black WRX and lived a few blocks down the road? You too possibly... I remember video games, beer, and snowboards everywhere?

We will be there at the end of July and I would like to check it out. I have ran across your build log a few times but in person is more funner!
Sounds about right.. :lol: Sadly the black wagon is gone, but he's got a white EJ207 swapped OBS now, so kinda the same thing.

We'll for sure have to meet up when you're in town! We don't spend enough time with Nicole and Devin.

·
Registered
2001 RSTI
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
lol at small world.

oonly thing i'm not a fan of is retardo giant scoop. CF s201 would look UHMAZING with all the black.
I ran the stock one for a bit then swapped it for the gigantic one...

The best part about it, I am running a FMIC and the scoop does absolutely nothing! OH THE HORROR:drunk:

At least my firewall stays nice and cool!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts