Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 319 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Forester
1,282 Posts
If you still got the top center pocket and its in good shape ill take it. PM me a pic if you could please.

·
Registered
01 rsti CFblue, 06 sti PSM
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
No i dont b/c it is SOLD look at the list first before relpy that is for everybody looking at that this thread. I already have ppl asking the same question on other item that been SOLD. IM not pissed but just letting ppl know read first before relpying thanks everybody.
Just hate answer the same question over and over

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
Do you have the rs drivers side lower dash section? I believe it's called the knee panel. Has the fuse door/change holder and OBDII port on it.

·
Kira III
2000 Impreza RS
13 Posts
Do you have "2.5RS" floor mats? If so I'd be interested in them and the ash tray. For some damn reason, every time I buy another Subaru .. the damn ash tray is always missing!

·
Registered
OBS to 04 Forester xs
659 Posts
looking for

1.Center console
2. Radio back panel ?
3. Panel underneath the steering wheel with the black fuse holder (driver knee panel)?

im trying to black out my bottom dash

ship to green bay wi 54303

·
Kira III
2000 Impreza RS
13 Posts
I need the passenger side front fender well plastic that covers the lower front part of the fender well and the bottom on the bumper on that side. I need shipping to 75561. Here's a picture of the piece I need (as you can see, mine is busted.)

81 - 100 of 319 Posts