Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... just wanted to show off my new car, I picked up a week ago.

I've only had this car a week and I love it, its just a blast to drive and where I live they're incredibly rare. I see maybe one 2.5RS every couple of weeks and a newer WRX maybe once a month, maybe.

Anyway, just showing off...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andy - No real plans per se.. just maintain it. I plan on making little mods here and there, probably an FHI rear sway bar, maybe springs/shocks when the stock pieces wear out. The tires are getting a little worn so those are going to be replaced with some T1-S proxies in a month or 2. I'd love to get a Prodrive replica wing but doubtful, I may just get the factory coupe wing to replace the factory one on their now. Honestly this is more of an in-between car while I save for a WRX.

STiShawn - I'm definitely there for some AutoX, I never have before and want to give it a shot, as long as you guys don't mind a newbie following ya around. :)

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Definately get the coupe wing. It looks good on sedans. Don't buy from the dealer and have it painted though, they'll rip ya one. Find someone w/ a SRP RS coupe (like me) and see if they're selling their stock wing(I'm not, I don't have a replacement ;) )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts