Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hoopty King
2000 BRP 2.5RS/1994 Legacy SS
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. I came home from work, and my dad had not only sealed the windshield, but had begun the process of buffing and waxing my car! Needless to say, I was quite pleasantly surprised, and proceeded to help wash all of the families vehicles, and then took pictures.
This weekend has been great for my car, I've gotten so much little stuff that has needed to be done to it since I got it shortly ago done.
Enough chat, pict4r t1m3!!!

And one of my Mom's '98 Outback 'cuz I feel like it...

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
1,788 Posts
wow the car looks fantastic and you can really tell the paint has some serious depth and sparkle. It's a shame you apparently live around a muddy area lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
sick man, the car is lookin awesome. can't wait to see it july 1st. oh that reminds me, i talked to some other guys from like the brattleboro area and they said they're probably coming up to the auto-x :banana:

·
Hoopty King
2000 BRP 2.5RS/1994 Legacy SS
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
luv2mod_scoobys said:
sick man, the car is lookin awesome. can't wait to see it july 1st. oh that reminds me, i talked to some other guys from like the brattleboro area and they said they're probably coming up to the auto-x :banana:
Sweet!
I've got to see if I can get any of my friends to come up. Unfortunately, one of my absolute sure-to-come friends is going to be in Japan, fortunately he'll be in Japan (cheap JDM goodies ftw!)
And Volant: Yeah, living on dirt sucks for the most part. I am so anal about keeping my car clean, and I normally end up having to wash it several times a week. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts