Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
01 RS
25 Posts
I would just like to chime in and say that THMotorsports is a great place to buy from, I recently purchased a set of these Fortune Auto Coilovers and I couldn't be any happier the product is amazing quality, great price, and Dewey was more than accommodating, if your thinking about it do yourself a favor and buy from Dewey @ TH Motorsports!

o yeah and shipping was extremely quick!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TAX TIME!!!! Now is the time to move on these folks!!! Get yourself the custom setup suspension you deserve for the price you will love!!!

·
Registered
99 2.5RS Coupe 74f P1 Blue
142 Posts
very very interested! i do have the question of can possibly order the gd sti struts without the top hats/camber plates in the future when i do a tranny swap?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very very interested! i do have the question of can possibly order the gd sti struts without the top hats/camber plates in the future when i do a tranny swap?
I've been asked that a LOT lately and the answer is YOU'RE DAMN STRAIGHT YOU CAN! These are all build to order so a custom request like that is easy!

·
Registered
99 2.5RS Coupe 74f P1 Blue
142 Posts
I've been asked that a LOT lately and the answer is YOU'RE DAMN STRAIGHT YOU CAN! These are all build to order so a custom request like that is easy!
how long does it usually take to get them after ordering

1 - 20 of 278 Posts