Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay boys it’s time to get you rocks off!

That's right! It's the “First Annual Impreza Owners Strip Club Meet & Drive”!!!

Here’s the plan....

We are meeting at the Block in Orange at 9:00 Friday 12-06-02

Lets teem up in the back parking lot of Dave and Busters. Then we’ll have a few beers and decide where we want to go look at some whores. If you get there late just head into the bar at D & B. Then we will drive there, see that’s where the drive part comes in. I have a couple places in mind but we’ll see what everyone else thinks. Tell all your AWD pals!

The list:

Me
Frakk
ivbdn (maybe)
Casey<------------- FAGED OUT!!! WHAT A BITCH!!
Ride Operator (maybe)

By the way if eric m. doesn't go to this after his post on that other deal I can never remember the name of he's officially got no penis. And I know you're going to read this so don't be a puss!! COME ON! :p

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait, wait, let me get this straight…you guys don’t want tits rubbed in your faces? Are you fucking kidding me?

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Had I known that this meeting was in the works, I wouldn't have blown my Vegas winnings at Deja Vu two weeks ago :curse: ! If I can make it, I'll be there *crosses fingers that X'mas bonus comes with tomorrow's check.* Which clubs were you thinking about?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please try to make it, Frank and I had hopes of a lot of guys going but it looks quite contrary.

We are going for something on the seedy side. You get more for your money that way.
Please try to make it. One of the places I have in mind is in La Habra. $10 to get in, one drink minimum, and $20 lab dances. They do two for ones if you ask for ‘em too. It’s not set in stone so I want everyone to show up with ideas.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Tall J said:
Okay boys it’s time to get you rocks off!

That's right! It's the “First Annual Impreza Owners Strip Club Meet & Drive”!!!

Here’s the plan....

We are meeting at the Block in Orange at 9:00 Friday 12-05-02

Lets teem up in the back parking lot of Dave and Busters. Then we’ll have a few beers and decide where we want to go look at some whores. If you get there late just head into the bar at D & B. Then we will drive there, see that’s where the drive part comes in. I have a couple places in mind but we’ll see what everyone else thinks. Tell all your AWD pals!

The list:

Me
Frakk
ivbdn (maybe)

By the way if eric m. doesn't go to this after his post on that other deal I can never remember the name of he's officially got no penis. And I know you're going to read this so don't be a puss!! COME ON! :p
i think friday is 12-06-2002

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
ivbdn said:
I hope it's not Pelican Theater. I've heard horror stories. If you want reviews of clubs, I suggest www.zbone.com
what have you heard about Pelican Theater? i wanna know.

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Maybe horror is too harsh a word. Just that there's better bang for your buck elsewhere and that it's usually dead there.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ivbdn said:
I hope it's not Pelican Theater.
That's one possible place. It's not called the Pelican any more but it's the same more or less. You're right about it being dead but I go there to look at naked chicks and have them rub their tits in my face not hang out with other dudes. It's dirty and the chicks are shameless that’s a plus. Like I said it's not set in stone so show up and put your two cents in.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
codemunky said:
I'll probably go on the next one. My cash is going somewhere else this weekend.
Humm... are you going to get a bunch of nose candy? If you ae that's as good as cash at the strip club, maybe even better.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
hahaha...2 reasons, I think:

1. They are embarrassed so they don't post. Maybe they have girlfriends like Franco, and that they might see it. I say do it underground, PM style, clandestine, like how the Lancer invasion was done.

2. Christmas is coming up. Money's a little tight.

Tall J...hahahaha....

1 - 20 of 61 Posts