101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
'99 2.5RS
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
So puuurdy!

Do these create wide track rear? +15mm

It looks like you have aluminum LCA in front. If they are GC than track width is narrow, if they are GD they track width is increased +15mm. IIRC
I'll hoping they are not wider. Based on the part numbers I ordered, they should be the narrow GC ones. But I'll compare before I install. If they are wider, I'll pass on installing them.

·
Registered
'99 2.5RS
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
Grille Hood Motor vehicle Car Window

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Sleeve Grey Computer keyboard

Publication Font Carton Electric blue Advertising

Gadget Audio equipment Multimedia Electronic instrument Computer hardware

Vehicle Grille Hood Car Automotive lighting

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Haven’t had an update in awhile but still been slowly chipping away at it. The car is running better than ever after replacing the timing belt, pulleys, water pump, radiator hoses etc. I replaced practically all the oem hoses.

Also picked up a new jdm v6 grill to replace my weathered one.

Project mu HC+ Front and rear pads for the
brake refresh.

Replaced the jdm clear corners with some new jdm ones.

Replaced the cubby with a brand new oem one. Nothing wrong with the old one but having new is so refreshing. Get these parts before they get discontinued!

·
Registered
'99 2.5RS
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Jaw Organism Gesture Grey Style

Not much to update lately as I’ve been busy with life and stuff.

Finally picked up the calipers from rebuild and Powdercoating. Turned out really good. Also ordered a bunch of the brake hardware from the dealer. Waiting for the parts to come in.
Dba rear rotors also came in.
Can’t wait to slap on the new rotors, calipers and pads. Then will put on the new wheels 👌
Jaw Gesture Style Giant squid Snout

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm currently running the old boot pre facelift boot but I ended finding a 98-01 boot and frame. Going to mount that in soon to complete it. Also use that chance to install the 04 STI handbrake.
Nice, I've been trying to hunt down the 98 boot for some time now, I seem to just miss them whenever they're out there. Need to be more consistent in my searches. They go pretty quickly once they wind up on marketplace. Where did you get yours?

·
Registered
'99 2.5RS
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 · (Edited)
Interior coming along. Optional titanium shift knob popped up and always wanted it since back in the day so had to jump on it. Finally installed the oe 04 sti hand brake also. Like others have said, straight bolt on.

98-01 accordian boot fits much better 😎. Never noticed it’s a little slanted to the left.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
'99 2.5RS
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Rectangle Font Technology Parallel Screenshot

Ordered new tires! Was planning on just keeping the tires I already have since they are like new but this was just too good to pass up. Going to slap on the new wheel setup soon so I can get the ones on the car sold asap so they don't take up space.

101 - 120 of 134 Posts