1997 Impreza Brighton ac button not working? - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > >
1997 Impreza Brighton ac button not working?

Old 08-21-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
jjgcasper
1.8L

Trader Rating: (0)
Default 1997 Impreza Brighton ac button not working?

Hey guys recent bought a 1997 Impreza brighten and when I bought the car the ac wasn’t working. I know the car has leak but I have a question about one of the buttons. Is this supposed to just turn green and indicate that my ac is working? Or is it a button that I press to turn on the ac? Currently does not move at all cant push it in or out so I was wondering if it’s just supposed to light up, any input would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.
IMG_3452.jpg
jjgcasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2019, 01:33 AM   #2
firstgen98obs
1.8L

Fav Mod: working brakes
Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgcasper View Post
Hey guys recent bought a 1997 Impreza brighten and when I bought the car the ac wasnít working. I know the car has leak but I have a question about one of the buttons. Is this supposed to just turn green and indicate that my ac is working? Or is it a button that I press to turn on the ac? Currently does not move at all cant push it in or out so I was wondering if itís just supposed to light up, any input would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.
IMG_3452.jpg

Your link does not work. Furthermore, I would check the connector on top of the AC compressor which should be a single pin connector. IIRC, unplugging that connector will cause it to not light up. Maybe a picture would help us figure out what the problem is.