Post here if you're Aus (So we all know who is Aussie) - Page 27 - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > > >
Post here if you're Aus (So we all know who is Aussie)

Old 10-26-2013, 04:42 AM   #261
stef
1.8L

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDDE View Post
Judd here from craigieburn Melbourne, I've got a blue 2005 impreza rs with custom 'JUDDE' plates, you might have seen Me driving around, mods are 2.5 inch cat back with a 6 inch Cannon with a 4 inch tip, lowered, tinted Window. , and soon to be cammed with UEL headers.

Heres a pic

Eyy man, I think I have seen you around Cburn shops a few times. I drive a Green RX twin tips always parked behind Jetts Gym..
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2013, 02:41 AM   #262
JUDDE
1.8L

Car: 2005 Impreza RS 2.5L Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Eyy man, I think I have seen you around Cburn shops a few times. I drive a Green RX twin tips always parked behind Jetts Gym..
Hey, I've been to jetts a couple times, I I think I may have seen your car not sure but I'll pay more attention now haha
JUDDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #263
OrganicObs
3.3L

Fav Mod: friendship

Really? I'm keen to get away!
Grass is always greener, but everything is stupidly expensive here.. Cost of living is rather high relative to the wages and number of taxes we have.[/QUOTE]

America isn't that great at all, i mean there are some cool places but the general mood in Aus is much more relaxed and easy going (i guess since you guys are separated from the rest of the world). Most of you dress up when you go out, and i am one who appreciates fashion and enjoys dressing to the nines but in america everybody from my experience has no fashion sense and wears sweats and t shirts everywhere.
Yeah my relatives always complain about the cost of living but your country is worth it i tell you. I was thinking about going to Uni in Adelaide because your government would pay for all of it. In america its around 20-50k a year at Uni. When i was down there last summer i looked at some wrxs for sale and they were stupid expensive. just the way things go i guess.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:46 AM   #264
LukeyD
1.8L

Hey all, I just joined up and I figured I would post here as I am from Australia.

I currently own a silver MY00 GC8 owner from Newcastle, Australia.

The dream is a V6 Sti, from when I was about 6 and saw a picture, I wanted one. One day I'll actually invest, however at the moment I am at uni and having fun with the plain wrx.
LukeyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:52 AM   #265
Subaruman5
2.5L RS-T

Car: 99' 2.5RS, 84' GL, 92' Loyale
Trader Rating: (3)

Welcome to the club Hopefully one day you will own a version 6. If you have time to post picture of your wrx, we would love to see it.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:56 AM   #266
Raucous
1.8L

Car:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyD View Post
Hey all, I just joined up and I figured I would post here as I am from Australia.

I currently own a silver MY00 GC8 owner from Newcastle, Australia.

The dream is a V6 Sti, from when I was about 6 and saw a picture, I wanted one. One day I'll actually invest, however at the moment I am at uni and having fun with the plain wrx.
Hi Lukey and welcome to the forum. I'm based in Sydney and have an NA RX Impreza that is still a load of fun.

You should come to the next Subyclub cruise... we head up towards Pokolbin and through the old hwy with a buch of other Subies... you should come!
Raucous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:53 PM   #267
LukeyD
1.8L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raucous View Post
Hi Lukey and welcome to the forum. I'm based in Sydney and have an NA RX Impreza that is still a load of fun.

You should come to the next Subyclub cruise... we head up towards Pokolbin and through the old hwy with a buch of other Subies... you should come!
Yeah, I'm planning on coming. I missed it last year due to work.
LukeyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 07:16 PM   #268
jack separovic
1.8L

Default hello

Hi all from SA WRX GC8
jack separovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:19 PM   #269
Aloosh709
1.8L

Sup my nibs, From Perth, 02 RS 2.5 GDE, Don't have any mods installed at the moment but currently working on it.
Aloosh709 is offline   Reply With Quote