The $300 Stand-alone - How to Microsquirt your Subaru - Page 3 - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > >
The 0 Stand-alone - How to Microsquirt your Subaru

Old 01-02-2019, 02:32 AM   #21
-mav-
2.2L

Trader Rating: (0)

Just found this thread while trying to find info about MS on Subaru. Thank you very much for the thread!
From what I saw, MS3Pro has software VR signal conditioning, that's MS3X that has potentiometers to adjust, am I right?
Was thinking about getting MS3 to learn more about tuning, CAN, expand datalogging for track car and choosing between MS3+MSX vs MS3Pro I really can't see benefits of DIY approach.. About the same cost when fully featured with RTC and knock module but plenty of room to mess things up. Am I missing something?
-mav- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2019, 08:28 PM   #22
Jebchevelle
1.8L

Trader Rating: (0)

I been reading and re reading this thread lol I am swapping a subaru engine ej25 single cam into my 69 baja and I am not the best at tuning. I think this is a great write up on tuning with the microsquirt, best I have read so far.I am gonna use one myself for the swap, seems pretty popular swap found lots of info. I was gonna swap in a h6 ez30 but herd they take a bigger radiator and are harder to keep from over heating. but that 220 hp is hard to pass up but it also adds 100lbs to the car right from the start. H6 weigh 397lbs (180kg), vs 298lbs (135kg).
Jebchevelle is offline   Reply With Quote