FS (USA,PA): 99 2.5RS Coupe Shell - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > > >
99 2.5RS Coupe Shell

Old 07-23-2019, 03:15 PM   #1
AgentH
1.8L

Car: 02 MBP GGA
Fav Mod: My suspension!
Trader Rating: (2)
Default 99 2.5RS Coupe Shell

I'm abandoning this shell. The rust repair is beyond my ability and I don't have the time to do the repairs myself.

I was preparing it for one of Jamie's S5 WRC kits, hence the fenders and rockers being cut where they were cut. I've trimmed most of the bad rot on the passenger side but the same needs to be done on the driver side. This includes the front, back, and top of the wheel arch area including the rear shock towers both inside and out and the whole stretch of the rocker panel lower pinch welds. It also includes the sheet metal that meets the OE fenders (won't matter if going widebody or fender flare). The trunk area had significant rust around the sill area and is in need of some fabrication in order to remove rust and seal it from rain. The driver-side floor pan area needs some repair. The passenger side was previously in an accident and a new outer b-pillar was installed. The previous owner had the exterior coated in primer, but by the time I bought it from him, the rear fenders were starting to rust through.... but that's why it's gray in color.

I've removed everything from the bottom of the car including the fuel tank. Most of the interior was removed including the fuel lines, steering wheel, crash beam, and chassis wiring harness. The chassis wiring harness that goes toward the rear of the car remains as does the harness inside the engine bay (fuse/relay box , headlight, and non-engine support harness). The sunroof is in place and was leak free when I started. Most of the equipment that I removed will be listed for sale separately and I'll gladly include if you want to buy it separately. Some of the stuff, like the suspension, was

I want this shell gone asap since it is taking up all of my usable room in my garage. My plan is to sell it on here. Plan B is to finish pulling the remaining valuable items off and taking the shell to be recycled.

It's in my garage in North Wales PA. But I plan on moving forward with Plan B very soon. So if you are interested, please contact me asap.

Asking price is $500.

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2019, 08:30 AM   #2
AgentH
1.8L

Car: 02 MBP GGA
Fav Mod: My suspension!
Trader Rating: (2)

Bump. Will be around this wknd if anyone wants to come check it out.