Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Aggressive Wheel Fitment Thread for RS25

2M views 3K replies 464 participants last post by  scruff3333 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
here's our aggressive wheel thread. Mostly making it because I want some help figuring out how to get past a 17x8 wheel.

Basically if you've fit 235 tires on your GC or bigger post up pics i wanna see what everyone has done. I know most you guys run some kinda OEM substitute from another car (hehehe) but lets see some aggressive shit!

I'll post up my 17x8 235s in a bit. But i'd like to see bigger.

POST UP EVERY SPEC YOU CAN THINK OF THAT COULD EFFECT THE FITMENT
Camber
Suspension
Alignment
Spacers
Offsets
Width of wheels
tire sizes

GC's only (except for me, I can post my orange evo that I will get sometime in the future)

#47 ·
Thinking bout getting a set of 5Zigen FN01R-C in 17x8 +35. I'm assuming I'm gonna need to atleast roll my fenders. My rear 1/4s are already rolled, maybe need to pull too. I'm runnin AGX's almost full stiffness and kg/mm springs. Thinkin of running 245/40R17 with -1.5* or -2.0* camber f/r. Anyone have any ideas if this would fit, or anyone have anything like this on their gc? Also next year planning on goin cusco zero 2e coilovers.

#50 ·
95 Impreza L
Camber: F: -2.2 Degrees R: Stock
9k/5k Coilovers
17X8 Rays Gramlight w/ 235/45/17
Pulled/Flared Front and Rear Fenders.

I'm having rubbing issues in the rear, going to have to raise it up an inch or so. I was running 245/40/17 with less rubbing before and it was lower, sad.

#61 ·
he he he....no wories. I wouldn't run these wheels on the street as a daily setup. Only for autocross, where us Subie-folk need to get off the WRC-pipe and start using wheels that work for autocross.
Meet the FSP machine:

And the DSP machine:

#66 ·
^^ Yeah, my monitor lacks the "auto-focus" feature too..... :)

Tim: The naked wheels are from SpinWerkes (dotcom). They're an offshoot of Circle Racing wheels. These are alloy 2pc wheels. For the 15x10, at 15lbs, the cost is $249/ea. versus a Kodiak, weighing 10lbs at $375+/ea. Steel wheels in this size hover around 22-25lbs each and cost roughly $140/ea.

Gil: Yes, I've had to adjust my driving with wheels sticking out this far. Even the 13's stick out quite a ways....so I'm kinda used to it. If I'm hitting cones with the inside rear wheels, I just go faster in that section on the next run. Works almost every time!

#67 ·
Oh, so that's what that's for, learn something new everyday :D

I tried with macro, but that isn't the problem. The problem is that there's no gap between the rear fender and the wheel, so I'll need to actually raise the car to get a clear shot. Hopefully I'll shake off this lazyness and do it soon. :biglaugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.