Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Ultimate money making!!

17K views 70 replies 42 participants last post by  dogletnoir 
#1 ·
Alright. I got the ultimate way to make some money, but it will take everyone here. Everyone think back to what cars you raced (besides other RS's). Ok, let me start back alittle. One day I was chillin in town, Wenatchee Washington, and if youve been here there is tons of mexican mobiles. Tons of mexicans and so called hyped cars. In other words- intake and coffee can muffler that sounds like a ghetto truck. The C.W.C. team just chillin when a so called slammed honda pulls up. He's like " I'll bet none of you could even pull close to me". We laughed and one of the guys milked it on and said he'll bet $1000.00 his '00 2.5 RS could kill his honda. The mexican, we'll call him Pedro. We got a 1/4 mile marked out over here and its as flat as a red headed step child. To make a long story short, the RS Killed the ghetto, coffee can, pedro drivin' honda. Mexican ego crushed and RS $1000.00 richer.
So heres the thing. Everyone here makes a list of all the cars they have beaten in the 1/4 mile. Heres the specs we need:

1. Make and model and year of the car you beat
2. Year of your 2.5 RS and all engine mods
3. All engine mods of the car you beat

Then, everyone take the list off here and go find those cars, check them out like they have the baddest car in the world, then challenge them. How much is your choice. But if we all share info, we could make some money!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Here goes...

Opponent - 1999 Mercury Cougar V6, Automatic, Bone stock
My ride (at the time of the race) - 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS, Automatic, Borla headers + ApexI N1 cat-back system + AEM short ram air intake

The race was only to about 50-55 mph, but I beat this guy in a Cougar V6 quite handily. I was a good distance ahead of him too. He used a launch technique against me in our two organized races, but didn't make a difference. I didn't launch or anything, I just had the car in OD and floored it when it was time to go. He wasn't much of a challenge :)

#5 ·
Awsome, thats the way to do it. I bet that was a great race. And RS25.com, i am sure you've killed tons of cars, just name some if you want. Ill keep a list of all the car that were beat and post it everyoonce in a while as the list builds. Keep it going. anyone else????

C.W.C. 02

#6 ·
Well I have, but I can't remember all of them!

Here's one that comes to mind. From a 60mph roll, I ran a 2000 Civic Si to 100mph, then he pulled away.

That was in my completely stock RS with a 4EAT.

Now, if you want to talk about what I stomp in my Typhoon... :lol: that's a whole 'nother story!

#9 ·
WINS(bone stock)

1.)Focus zx3 auto, stock:no contest, I blew him away.

2.)95 camry le auto, stock:Doesnt really count, since they were hot girls and wanted to see what my car could do;)

WINS(Injen intake, stromung muffler(rear only))

3.)91 Integra base stick, rims exhaust and intake:Went from roll in 2nd, he was a car lenght ahead of me from the start, and i walked on him until we let off(I won)

4.)Sunfire base stick, stock:Was going to do a ricer flyby on me when I was stopped, but I saw him coming so I took off, and he didnt even reach my rear bumper. I had about 5 secs before he would get to me, and he was going atleast 45.

5.)HANDELING WAR,Hyundai accel??stick exhaust: No contest I was out of the curveys a good 15 secs before him.

LOSES
1.)91 Eagle Talon Tsi exhaust:I didnt want to go, but he kept driving next to me. We were going 70mph when I went, He waited a good 3 secs before he procceded to rip me a new one.

2.)Sunfire Gt stick stock:It was on the way home from work and I was tired. It was a roll from 70mph until I got to my exit. We were pretty much neck and neck, and neither of us were pulling ahead until I went into 5th gear. After the race I looked and saw that I left my heater on
:rolleyes:

Sorry If that was Too long. I should have some more when spring comes, since its winter here now. I also have stories about hondas and neons, but I dont wanna waste space for their stories

#11 ·
2.5 RS Racing Black Book

The RS: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS, Automatic, Borla headers + ApexI N1 cat-back system + AEM short ram air intake
The Other guy: 1999 Mercury Cougar V6, Automatic, Bone stock
How: The race was only to about 50-55 mph, but I beat this guy in a Cougar V6 quite handily. I was a good distance ahead of him too. He used a launch technique against me in our two organized races, but didn't make a difference. I didn't launch or anything, I just had the car in OD and floored it when it was time to go. He wasn't much of a challenge.

The RS: stock RS with a 4EAT
The Other guy: 2000 Civic Si
How: From a 60mph roll, I ran a 2000 Civic Si to 100mph, then he pulled away

The RS: Bone Stock
The Other guy: Focus zx3 auto, stock
How: no contest, I blew him away

The RS: Bone stock
The Other guy: 95 camry le auto, stock
How: Doesn’t really count, since they were hot girls and wanted to see what my car could do.

The RS: Injen intake, stromung muffler
The Other guy: 91 Integra base stick, rims exhaust and intake
How: Went from roll in 2nd, he was a car lenght ahead of me from the start, and i walked on him until we let off(I won)

The Other guy: Sunfire base stick, stock
How: Was going to do a ricer flyby on me when I was stopped, but I saw him coming so I took off, and he didnt even reach my rear bumper. I had about 5 secs before he would get to me, and he was going atleast 45.

The Other guy: HANDELING WAR,Hyundai accel??stick exhaust
How: No contest I was out of the curveys a good 15 secs before him

#12 ·
I have another...

The RS: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS, Automatic, Borla headers + ApexI N1 cat-back system + AEM short ram air intake
The Other guy: 2001 Nissan Maxima SE, Automatic, Bone stock
How: It's my friend's Maxima so I've had plenty of opportunities to race him. I've lost every single time, but each time I race him I put up a better fight. Usually we'll race just after I get a new mod for my car and I'll want to see how it performs. When my car was bone stock we raced from a stand still to around 70 mph and he blew me away. He was easily 2 1/2 to 3 car lengths ahead of me. Some time later after I had done some mods I had my best run against him, but I still lost. Once again it was from a stand still to around 70 mph, only this time he beat me by about 1 car length.

#13 ·
me:2000 rs w/ blitz exhaust
him:1998/1999 eclipse RS.
result:rollin at 20mph blew him away

me: look above
him: not sure what year white avenger w/ exhaust
result:tought starte equal beat him in 2nd 3rd and 4th started to catch in th so i decided to slow down and grin at him:) he seemed gloom

#17 ·
as flat as a red headed step child.
poor bastards get blamed for everything these days :lol:

anyway, my greatest kill was a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV. it was an Open class rally car, so stripped and heavily modded. it was being driven by the owner of TAD Motorsports, which is the preminent EVO shop in the country. me and my stock except for k&n, front brake pads, and kumho R700 rolling on RL-7s beat him. but that was a rally-x. auto-x i've beat M3s and Vipers and NSXs, etc. but you mean street racing. hmm, lets see. i raced the fastest man in St. Louis once. i think i had my catback by then. anyway, he was in his 9-3 Viggin. i smoked his sorry ass all the way to 20mph, when he got traction and boost and walked all over my little jap car :)

oh, i got another one. an impala, with flashing lights on top and all these stickers on the side saw me do a handbrake turn around this hairpin in the snow and thought he could hang. i showed his donut-eating ass the beauty of awd :p

#18 ·
From 0-roll Hondas(Civic) with I/H/E, Accords 0-roll(not 240hps), from 80-115 into and through s-turn base Camaro(shot by him); lots more but I usually do this late at night if someone wants to play and preferably over 100 into that s-turn(Not recommended for the sane).

#20 ·
okay...

1) NA supra no known mods, me 99RS Cobb intake, cobb short shifter from stop to 80+mph no contest, I would even slow down to play with him

2) IS300 sport wagon, only known mod exhaust, me 99RS Cobb intake, ProECM, Full MRT headerback, cobb short shifter, throttle body bypass mod. From stop to 80+ MPH no problem... several pulls, the first I didn't even know we were racing... :eek: still caught up and handily beat... and I had all of my stock struts, spring, and top hats in my trunk :lol:... so if I wasn't with all that extra weight I would have owned even more

3) Celica GTS (newest model) exhaust is the only thing I knew of... me same mods, minus struts... :lol: I repeatedly stomped him...

If I think of more, I'll post them...

#22 ·
Me: 98 RS, stock, stick.
Other guy: Mystique, turbo, can't remember year, no other mods.
Result: Right off the line i knew he was never gonna catch up. Had to stop at next light, must have waited a full 8 seconds before he arrived by my side. Gotta love that all wheel drive.:D

Me: same as above...
Other guy: a 95 jeep cherokee... i think a 95 auto
Results: Wouldnt even call it a race. BIG WIN!

#23 ·
My car: 00 RS with AEM short ram, borla headers, proecm powerchip, Yokohama tires, Platinum +4 plugs and new wires

My wins: 2003 Tiburon GTV6 with Injen Intake, i killed him on the launch and he almost caught me at the quarter mark but not quite

2000 Cougar V6 stock, just destroyed him by about 3 car lengths

1999 Focus stock, a joke race i won by at least 5 car lengths

2000 Grand Prix GT exhaust, engine management mods, this was at a strip i beat him every time by at least a second

2000 Mustang (the 6 cylinder) stock, another joke race but a win none the less

#25 ·
first race

yeahhh my first races with my 2 week old car awsome (2 weeks old for me haha)

me: 2000 2.5rs, aem intake, apexi n1 exhaust the rest stock..
them: 97 honda civic ex -intake, exhaust,(headers?) vtec controler, (12.5 pound rims) stock tires just veary bald..almost radials..
How- stitting at the light i had a friend in the car showing him it i am a new drive just got my license 2 and half weeks ago...anyway i was reving it for my friend when a old friend of mine from work pulls up opens window laughs closes window revs it up a little...( i have a long drive way so i practice launching the car and stupid shit like that so i basicaly knew a tiny bit of how to drive..been driving my drive way for 6 years know haha) anyways i rev it up to 2800 rmp relese the clutch a tiny bit start to feel it engage and leave it there light turns grean a little tire smoke from my front tires but i was gooooonnneeeee.... a good car and half by 25 i turned my blinkers on (stupid cocky shit prob will never do made me feel stupid) and just let him watch me turn into a little spec in his window... beat him by atleast 6 cars till the next light... yeahhhhhh first race and feeling good it was fun hopefuly i can contribute more for you guys... i love racing just scared to light up my stock clutch...peaceee

#26 ·
Me: MY00 2.5RS, stock, full tank, 4 passengers, 4EAT
Guy: Ford Focus, exhaust, stick
Result: He won by 1/4 of a car. I didn't launch it either.

Me: Ganzflow
Guy: Civic Si, I/E, stick
Result: He won by 1/2 car.

Me: Ganzflow
Guy: Neon, I/H/E/P, stick
Result: I got ripped a new one.

Me: Ganzflow, exhaust
Guy: Miata, stick, I/E
Result: Total domination...RS wins

Guy: Civic (EX?) stick, I/H/E/Fuel pressure riser

Guy: Jetta 1.8T, I/E, stick

Me: GravelSports, exhaust
Guy: V6 Mustang
Result: Dead even

Me: Gravelsports, exhaust, borla
Guy: Honda CRV, 4EAT, custom intake, exhaust
Result: CRV was dominated

Me: Stock
Guy: Boxster
Track: Sunset twisties
Result: I showed him what true performance driving is...caught up to him at every turn.

Latest kill:
Me: GravelSports, exhaust, Borla
Guy: Integra (95/96ish) I/E/, stick and a lot of rice.
Events that took place: I'm driving home, he pulls up behind me and passes me. At the light, he revs....hard. I glance over, brake stand to 1500 rpm. Ripped him a new one w/ at least 4 cars ahead midway in 2nd. Same results for the next two runs. Last run against the idiot -- Brake stand till 2000rpm, out like a bat out of hell. I cut over in front, then to his left side (I was originally on his right), let him catch up, pull in behind, then to the right, and catch up to him and annihilate him. At the light, I start licking my fingers, one by one, as if to say "finger-lickin' good!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.