Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Official Mid-A spotted thread

106K views 971 replies 164 participants last post by  silspeed 
#1 ·
I'm not sure how well this will work but it's worth a try. If you see a local GC post it up!

:sunny:

#37 ·
Rally-Fast said:
Sounds like a rally-slut if I've ever heard of one....
Haha....i just might have to start calling her that. I was on one of my frequently-travelled dirt roads...deer walked out in front of me, thought I could steer around her without trouble but the car started spinning, bounced off the bank a couple times, then finally came to a stop on two wheels as I'm looking out my window at the road. :help: Be careful out there guys.

#40 ·
spotted on rt.28

red gc with gold wheels, rb5 wing, rally lights, mud flaps, looks like strumong (sp?) dual tip exhaust. going south on 28. i was driving beside you in my black mk3 jetta with black wheels. i also saw you on shaw rd. in sterling.
you also a rs25 sticker in your back windshield. i work at lindsay vw since last month.

holla back :lol:

-robbie

#49 ·
ive never seen any gc8s in san antonio. i went to california a few months ago and saw them everywhere, but i was in a rental. where i live, i seem to get a lot more attention from srt4 drivers than sti's. the only person on forums ive talked to is snowmanfx...and someone else in a silver sti. didnt catch his name. i saw him at heb on guilbeau.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.