Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Hampton Roads

6K views 44 replies 16 participants last post by  JiGGa99RS 
#1 ·
I've seen a lot of older posts for this area. Seems like a majority of mid Atlantic user are from md or nova area.

Just trying to see how many active users are down here and if anyone is interested in meeting up. I know there used to be suby meets at sonic in vb. Not sure who arranged them or if thy happen anymore. But id like to get to know some other subaru guys in the area.

#10 ·
Just wondering if anybody in our area has experince swapping motors out. I wanna put a wrx motor in my 200rs. I was wondering how much im looking at spending to have somebody do the swap and make the car 100% working order
so cost of parts labor and motor is gonna equal what ball park figure
also how long would it take

#11 ·
Hey is this thread or do people still wanna meet up in va? I live in va beach and have a crappy 93 impreza but I don't care I would still love to meet up with some subie people cuz it's seems when I go to car meets the stupid ricers are always hating on subies!

#15 ·
There used to be a big group of us back in Q1 2011 when I was stationed in VA. Idk where everyone went to though now. We had about 20-30 of us meet up one night. I know a couple guys used to go to Freedom Car Wash in Virginia Beach on the weekend. Lots of ricers hung out there too though. And the V Dub guys hungout in the parking lot behind the car wash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.