FS (USA,NV): Full 4/2 pot brake conversion "kit" 5x100 - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > > >
Full 4/2 pot brake conversion "kit" 5x100

Old 05-11-2019, 04:20 PM   #1
Rarrity
2.0L

Car: 02 RSX type S dd, 96 Brighton
Fav Mod: Ej25d!
Trader Rating: (1)
Default Full 4/2 pot brake conversion "kit" 5x100

My loss is your gain.
My "rolling project" blew the trans and is now parked until I graduate school in two years. Up for sale is the brake conversion for my 96' Brighton.

This "kit" includes everything you need to rebuild and swap these brakes onto your Subaru except for the emergency brake cable. I'm pretty sure this setup will work for any 93-01 Subaru Impreza. If you wanted to be really thorough you could pick up some fresh pistons to go with the rebuild kit that will come with this swap "kit."

Will not part out.

Included with the sale:
[Paid by me Prices]*

4/2 pot jdm brakes off of a gc8 wrx including the assembly all the way to the wheel bearings. The fronts will mount up to your car but I needed the rear assembly because drum brakes. The assembly can be included or left out as you need. [$750 plus shipping, ended being like $900]

Calipers have already been cleaned and painted. G2 Caliper paint was used via brush. Pictures show the box for proof of quality paint.[$50]

Brand new rotors and pads front and rear. Rotors are regular disks (not slotted or drilled. Those performance brakes destroy your pads anyway and only improve brake cooling per my research into the matter.)[$150]

The appropiate sized master cylinder(non-abs) and a second master cylinder (w/abs) will be included. I couldn't get he non-abs one with a resevoir so I have everything for either setup in terms of the M.C., brand new [$150 total]

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines, brand new[$125]

All the seals and rings to rebuild the brakes still sealed in the package. [$75]

The total cost for me of all these parts was $1450.

The cost for the whole kit is $1000.
This is local pickup but I'd be willing to meet within a reasonable distance but my cost of gas will be included (I do get 31 mpg though.)

Ill be putting up ads for a couple engines and a couple fenders as well soon.(EJ25d (with some sweet parts running great), EJ18 (running decent when pulled), silver jdm fenders yellow markers

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...ZhvMrIWCWyoEaT

Pics on google drive Link above

Last edited by Rarrity; 05-20-2019 at 02:13 PM..
Rarrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2019, 02:15 PM   #2
Rarrity
2.0L

Car: 02 RSX type S dd, 96 Brighton
Fav Mod: Ej25d!
Trader Rating: (1)

Pics up bump
Rarrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:02 PM   #3