Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - FS (USA,WA): Wrx swapped 6spd 4 pot coils 19t gf wagon
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 09:48 PM  
Chargerder
2.2L

Car: 1995, LSti, red/silver
Trader Rating: (2)

Yep, I completely understand. This is my third gc/gf chassis and they all feel worlds apart. Pedal feel is huge for me. My 1995 swapped wagon was a beast, but it felt like controlling a wild animal with rubber bands lol. This car on the other hand is polar opposite. Heavy pedals, tight steering, just overall confidence inspiring.

Good luck finding your swapped unicorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami View Post
Thought about it. Trust me. Specially with the difficulties Im having of finding a decent wagon.

The problem with modded cars in general for me, is that the car is completely changed from stock, and some I love, some I hate.

So even if I trust that everything was done correctly on the car, I will never know if Im going to like the car or not.

Happened to me with a 99 RSTi I bought from from CT. Took me 6 hours in train and 6 hours back and could not live with the car.

I wish you luck though, your price is, hands down, unbeatable. Coming from a guy that has been looking for over 2 years.

EDIT: Oh, and for anybody interested in shipping. Yes, he is right, shipping is about $800-$1000 coast to coast. It all depends if you find an actual trucker to give you a quote, or one of the THOUSANDS of re-sellers that sub contract truckers.
Chargerder is offline   Reply With Quote