Delicious Tuning JEC Reflash - Group Buy (99-02 RS) - Page 5 - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > >
Delicious Tuning JEC Reflash - Group Buy (99-02 RS)

Old 01-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #41
mtbrider
2.5L

Fav Mod: High Comp NA Pistons
Trader Rating: (0)

If one were to sign up for this, when do they have to claim it. That is, can I sign up now, and then wait until April or so (when it's warm enough outside so I can ride my motorcycle while I leave my car parked without the ECU) to send it in? If so, do I have to pay now, or when I send the ECU in?
mtbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #42
DeliciousTuning
Pending

Fav Mod: ECU Tuning
Trader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbrider View Post
If one were to sign up for this, when do they have to claim it. That is, can I sign up now, and then wait until April or so (when it's warm enough outside so I can ride my motorcycle while I leave my car parked without the ECU) to send it in? If so, do I have to pay now, or when I send the ECU in?
If you were to sign up you would need to pay the group buy pricing by the end of February 2013, but you can request the ECU update any time after that for a period of 6 months.

Cheers,
William
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #43
Action Fab
2.0L

Car: 97 2.5RS wagon
Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post
If you were to sign up you would need to pay the group buy pricing by the end of February 2013, but you can request the ECU update any time after that for a period of 6 months.

Cheers,
William
I'm in for that! Can't wait to get my car ready for it. Also... what would you project the turn around time to be? I'm hoping to send off my PCM when I pull the engine to do my heads/cams/flywheel.
Action Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #44
DeliciousTuning
Pending

I am hoping to start sending these ECU's within the next couple weeks. I know February is coming but I will start accepting payment next week. I will be making some more updates to the website so as to show whether the people that have signed up and if items have been shipped and along with tracking numbers.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:33 AM   #45
cj68
Premium Member

Fav Mod: Swapped Stuff
Trader Rating: (6)

I'm on the list for the group buy. I'll plan on sending payment and putting my ECU in the mail Feb 8th for a stage 2 reflash. If you are still tinkering with CEL elimination I'll hold onto my ECU until you are ready. That way I can run the engine to break in the cams and check for leaks while you continue your work.

I'll be running Delta 1500's so reducing the chance of a misfire CEL would be very nice.

I am sort of counting on the P0420 code elimination because I am installing most of an entire '04 STI exhaust including the exhaust manifold. I am deleting the first cat in the STI downpipe in order to make a hump pipe that goes up and over the STI cross member and connects the manifold to rest of the exhaust. Since cats technically need to be two stage and I am deleting the first stage I am pretty sure my stock ECU will yell at me. I am in NY and my car is due for inspection so I pretty much need to get all the OBDII readiness monitors "ready" and have no emissions related CELs once I start driving it again. I've put my money on your most recent work being the solution. I'll email you before the 8th to arrange payment.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:52 PM   #46
subaru222
2.7L

Trader Rating: (6)

If you are in socal would i beable to just bring my car to have the flash done.
subaru222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #47
DeliciousTuning
Pending

Well in regards to the rear sensor code, I actually went out and purchased a 1999 Forester L last week so that I can do my final testing on the rear sensor code to make sure it working as expected and the tune is working as expected. The rear sensor code removal has been verified working.

In regards to getting a flash in person, definitely not a problem.

Cheers,
William

Last edited by DeliciousTuning; 02-06-2013 at 10:13 AM..
Old 02-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #48
DeliciousTuning
Pending

Paypal checkout coming soon. I should have it by this weekend and we can start shipping next week. Of course payments must be made in full. I will have the final price for everyone.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #49
Ayanamieve
IwannadrivelikeBunta

Fav Mod: Swap/RCE T2s
Trader Rating: (19)

Is the Missfire sensitivity control included in this set of flashes for this group buy or is that still in development?
Ayanamieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #50
DeliciousTuning
Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanamieve View Post
Is the Missfire sensitivity control included in this set of flashes for this group buy or is that still in development?
I do believe I have shut off those codes, but I have not adjusted the missfire sensitivity. This is still something in development. I will say though, everyone in this group buy will get a free upgrade when I get the missfire update working, just need to pay for shipping.

I will be building up my Forester so that will be throwing some missfire codes for sure. So that is the test dummy and if there is a problem with CEL's from the missfire then I will work on it. Though I do believe I have shut them off like I stated above.

With respect to the missfire codes everyone is getting, what are the exact codes that are being thrown?

Thanks,
William Knose