Clearing out remaining parts after swapping an OBS
Lots of parts left over from my project that I’m sure somebody else needs more than I do. Not parting out a whole car. Prices negotiable, please throw me a reasonable offer.
I have a bunch of leftover boxes, so I can ship the smalls. I live near LAX and work in Santa Monica, so we can also work out a pickup.
STOCK PARTS PULLED from 2000 Outback Sport with 139k miles
6) Rear forward lateral links - pair - $20
7) Rear aft lateral link – left side only - $10
10) Fuel Pump - $10
12) Coolant overflow bottle - $5
15) E-brake lever - $5
16) Rear left seatbelt (partially cut or torn) - $5
17) Steering wheel w/airbag - $10
18) Wiper stalk - $5
19) Steering column cover - dark gray (some fading) - $10
20) Ashtray (complete) - $10
21) Locks matched set: ignition cylinder, doors, hatch, glovebox (keys included, none are original Subaru) - $10
22) Console coin holders - light gray
24) OEM cassette radio - $10
25) OEM accy CD player - $10
29) Fuel door (STM) - $10
31) Gauge cluster - $20
32) Cruise control mechanicals (engine compartment side - no switch, wiring etc) - $25
33) Front fender liners (the portion on the backside of the front bumper) RH side has a repair - $5
VARIOUS OTHER BITS (RS, WRX, STi and AFTERMARKET)
38) RS red stitch leather steering wheel (no airbag, but you can have the OBS one from above) - $25
41) WRX ebrake lever (black leather, black stitch, chrome button) - $10
42) RS 4-wheel disc proportioning valve w/bracket - $15
43) WRX sedan remote release for fuel/trunk w/cover (no lever tabs) - $5
44) STi engine mounts - used - $10
45) STi transverse bushings (used – came on a set of aluminum control arms) - $10
47) A/C compressor (07 STi) - $20
48) Rear differential temp sensor (R180 STi) - $25
49) DOHC cam cover RH side only, one damaged corner (13572AA092) - $5
51) Front strut dust covers (GD Impreza) (brand new)
52) Rear strut dust boots (brand new)
53) Powerslot (Stoptech sport) Legacy rear discs (290x10, “H6” upgrade). Nominal thickness 10mm, min th 8.5mm. Mic’d at 9.73 and 9.67, so plenty left. - $40
55) 2006 STI fuel tank with sending unit and pump. (decided not to convert) - $125
More stuff may get uncovered, list will be updated.
Again, please shoot me a reasonable offer. I haven't turned anyone's offer down, in fact, I have suggested less for 2 of the offers I got.
TRADE BAIT I’D GO FOR
RH Headlight for a 2000
Storage box from inside a center console (92063FA000)
Nice set of OBS two-tone door panels
Kartboy STi 6-speed short shifter (KB-020)
Perrin reverse lockout lever (PSPINR250)
Deadpedal that matches WRX pedals (Prosport or other)
Last edited by rokketride; 02-23-2019 at 08:04 AM..
how much for driver and passenger window switch and can you get a picture of the tabs om them im also interested om the extended armrest if you can post some pictures pf that
Sorry, I don't have any window switches, I am not parting out a car, this is just a long list of takeoffs. I do have a driver's window switch trim with a bad tab, but you probably don't want that. I posted a pic of the armrest above.