JDM V2 Hood
JDM STi Foglight Covers
OEM RS Sideskirts*
Prodrive P1 Replica Lip by HT Auto*
JDM Rear spats*
JDM Rear bumper*

Interior:
05 WRX front seats and rears
Tan interior converted to grey/black interior (all done but the headliner)
Rare Extended Arm Rest
MOMO WRX steering wheel
JDM STi V2 RA Carbon Fiber Classic Center trim

Suspension:
KYB AGX Struts
Tanabe 210 springs
Group N Top Hats
Whiteline Adj Lateral Links
Perrin 22mm RSB
Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars
STi Fender Braces
SuperPro Powersteering rack bushings
V2 STi FSB

Wheels & Brakes:
16x7 RS Goldies wrapped in Hankook Summer Tires
16x7 RS 6 spokes wrapped in Hankook Icebears 300w (winter set up) 205/55/16
WRX Front 4pots
WRX Rear 2pots
Kartboy 2pot adapters
Stock 06 Rotors
Hawk HPS Pads for front and rears

I.C.E
Jensen DVD Touchscreen monitor
4 6.5 Rockford Fosgate Speakers 3-way
6 guage stinger amp wires

Looks like I'm starting with a nice platform, wish me luck. Anything with a * means I haven't put them on the car yet. I'll try to keep my journal updated as much as I can.b

See less See more
#7 ·
It is, cept for the trims for the door handles and window rollers cause they are still tan. Not a big deal, I might just paint them or start lookin around junk yards. When you goin again?
I should be at the junkyard this weekend. I can probably get you the door handles. I should have included the window cranks in with the package I sent you... were they not there or something?

Are your pillar trims dark or light grey? I almost grabbed the c pillar stuff for you last time, but I wasn't sure which color you had.

#8 ·
I should be at the junkyard this weekend. I can probably get you the door handles. I should have included the window cranks in with the package I sent you... were they not there or something?

Are your pillar trims dark or light grey? I almost grabbed the c pillar stuff for you last time, but I wasn't sure which color you had.

Nope, no window cranks. All I saw were the door cards, 3rd brake light, and rear speaker deck. And the trim I got are a light grey. I got the C pillars that are still tan. Give me a call before you go, I will have my friend double check the color to be sure. Interior is like 95% done.

#12 ·
I honestly have no idea. The pictures are decent, but it really needs a paint job. Rust is on the other side of the car, but nothing crazy. Going for Aspen white. And I decided to run with a replica sti wing. I'm a true ricer at heart, comin from the honda scene :rolleyes4 I kinda miss them B series motors LOL

#14 ·
update: Just picked up a set of spats off of ebay. Also got a Pioneer cd player, 2 sets of 6.5 3way rockford fosgate speakers, and 2 10" JL Audio subs. Also just got a V5 replica STi spoiler.

Next up: put it on the road, amp, and amp wires. I'll also get side skirts at some point, and stop with the part buying in the fall/winter unless I need to fix something or if a part is insanely cheap that I can't resist to buy.

#16 ·
I remember seeing this L for sale. I contemplated selling my RS for it. Definitely has a lot of potential.

Good luck!

Thanks. I just got it and already been blowin the money on parts when I coulda paid it off already and have it on the road. I rather just get everything fixed and have it compeletly ready for the road and register it then save up for the paint/body work and swap. I got that all set, just needs paint, swap, coilovers later.

#17 ·
Rear drum to disc conversion is done. White line adj laterial links done. On Saturday, I'll be workin on sanding the surface rust on the car before it gets any worse and put primer on the spots. Also will be installing all my audio stuff like the cd player, 4 speakers, and amp wires. Just need to get an amp and I can hook up my 10's.

I'll take pics. Also would like to give a thanks to Derek (Suby25) for coming by Sunday morning a few hours before I had to go work to trade my V2 seats for his WRX seats. Very happy with them. He's a good guy, has helped me with getting parts from the junk yard and drove 2 hrs from VT just to trade the seats and drop off foglight covers for my car.

#19 ·
Dont ya just hate those window cranks and door handles. I swapped my interior too and am still looking for those buggers.

Looks like a fun project though! question, why take out the V2 seats?
I got all the window cranks and the piece that goes behind the door handle covers. I'll most likely just spray paint the door handles to match the rest of the interior. They aren't that big of a deal to me. The rest of this will be done Saturday.

Now why did I trade the seats? I'm big guy. I alraedy have friends tellin me I shouldn't even be driving a Impreza because of the lack of room compared to the other cars I've owned. Them seats are real nice seats, and if I was smaller, I would of kept them, but I'm lookin more at safety and comfort. Especially when I take my road trip from the east to the west coast and back when the car is swapped.

Thanks for the input guys, I really am starting to enjoy the subaru scene a lot more then the Honda scene.

#21 ·
So you traded for WRX seats which sit much higher than the JDM seats? seems like a poor choice to me. I'm 6'2" and my helmet makes contact with the roof in my JDM seats.
I'm not talkin bout height wise. I'm takin width wise. I'm only like 5'10-5'11 and I didn't even fit in the bolsters of the JDM seats. I'm bigger then your usual big guy.

#23 ·
I'll take pics. Also would like to give a thanks to Derek (Suby25) for coming by Sunday morning a few hours before I had to go work to trade my V2 seats for his WRX seats. Very happy with them. He's a good guy, has helped me with getting parts from the junk yard and drove 2 hrs from VT just to trade the seats and drop off foglight covers for my car.
My pleasure, the new seats are great! Perfect fit for me.

I'm glad to see your interior is almost one color. :lol:

It will all match very soon if I have anything to say about it.

#25 ·
Oh no, why is the car lifted?!

Got a basically a new set of front wrx 4pots from a friend at a nice price. Here the difference.

Decided to paint the rear calipers. Bought a caliper paint kit instead of spray cans. Came witha brush, so I got my Picasso skill on and painted them. Came out pretty nice. I'll powdercoat them later.

Stock vs 4pots.....4pots FTW :D

#29 ·
Brakes look good man! I need to ditch my WRX 2 pots for these things.

Is the car on the road yet, or is it still a lawn ornament?
The car is not on the road yet. I been wanting to put it on the road, but I keep getting parts for it. It's like an drug, and I don't wanna stop. I go to work with my parents 6 out of 7 days, and there for 12hrs plus at the store so in a way, I don't really need a car right now. But, I def am gonna put it on the road, and it's actually my next step. I just wanted my interior in one color, and get all the important things done. This summer I've:

Swapped the Interior over and got nice WRX seats (Thanks to Suby25 for gettin me all the interior parts and trading seats.

Got the Gold Rota SDRs

Got the Laterial links put on a long with rear disc conversion

Hooked up foglights and put a system in

and last but not least are these brakes. I just wanted to be all set up and prepared for a JDM STi swap. Hopefully by summer time, and paint. I need coilovers too, and I'll be more then happy with the car for awhile.

#33 ·
Loving the classic front end! I want to do that to my GF's car but she won't let me! :yapyap:

Now we just need to get your new motor. :devil:

Oh, don't worry bout that. USDM motor is gonna be the next mod, unless I get this deal on STi BBS wheels. Silver tho, I might just sand blast them and paint them black. We'll see, trade has to fall through first. But, I am very happy with the state the car in right now. Again, thanks for all the help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.