Trying to purchase a 2002 Impreza 2.5 RS - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > >
Trying to purchase a 2002 Impreza 2.5 RS

Old 05-12-2019, 05:15 PM   #1
Toogearmike
1.8L

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Trying to purchase a 2002 Impreza 2.5 RS

I just joined the group and so far I'm a little disappointed I'm in the process trying to purchase a 2002 Impreza 2.5 RS I saw it on Facebook Marketplace and I text the owner according to the description everything works properly to heat the air the engine no rust and no rips and tears on the interior I haven't looked at the engine and I'm a little familiar with the 2.5 I know this generation one have problems with the head gasket I need some help before making a final decision all you so-called gurus need to help me out what do I need to look for as far as what problematic areas there are to look for if any the car that I'm going to see might not have any problems at all but I at least want to be armed with the facts so someone out there and the RS land all your gear race please read this and help me out give me a call please Mike Miller phone number area code 540-682-0688 okay please call me
Toogearmike is offline   Reply With Quote