AlexJ's '02 swapped Pink infused RBP Impreza build - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > >
AlexJ's '02 swapped Pink infused RBP Impreza build

Old 10-09-2018, 05:06 PM   #1
AlexJ
1.8L

Car: WRBP RS
Trader Rating: (0)
Default AlexJ's '02 swapped Pink infused RBP Impreza build

For starters, this is my first attempt at a build thread, so bare with me.
It all began in 2013 when I was merely 17 looking for a cool first car. After my buddy picked up a 2.5rs, I knew I had to get one next
After months of searching and even buying a CJ5, flipping it for some extra cash, I found the perfect subie on this very website only miles away from my house. (Below is the link of the sale site and where it alllll started)

Il : Sold

After the purchase (2013-14) I was finishing highschool and just learning basic maintenance of vehicle and the experiences that come with learning to drive stick and generally having a cool car at a young age and the trouble gets in lol now that the vehicle was already swapped and even putting down 298hp to the wheels, I figured that was more than enough for a 17 year old boy, so basic maintenance and maybe a radiator would be best.

in 2014-2016 went off to college, did a shitty job cutting off wheel well rust and attempting to put on some shitty ebay flares nonetheless the first 2 years of college were slow for the subie has my hack job of these flares and installation of some Diamond Racing steelies felt goooood enough for me.

2016 is where the fun stuff began, in May i went off to the Army's Basic Combat Training, and Field Artillery school (Hooah), after 16 loooong weeks I came back with shorter hair, but a fatter wallet. Went off and bought 18x9.5 Work VS-KFs, Airlift suspension, and some much cooler and non-hacked flares & fender flares. Sorry no Camaro for me :/

2017 I found a great body shop in Morris IL, (S/O Fast Eddie & his team) who installed all the listed parts above. This job took more time and money than initially estimated, due to more rust being found throughout the job, but no worries, I wasnt even in the country. Few months later I was back, and the vehicle was getting prepped for paint. For those of the Chicagoland area, Fast Eddie is pretty well known for his custom finishes and metal flake jobs, My mom actually gave me the idea for Pink infused with the blue. So with my Madre's approval I gave Eddie the go. I couldn't be more satisfied

2018: Now I am happily enjoying my subie and showing her around shows in the area, updating it with tints, engine repairs (wow injectors are not fun to replace), and a P1 scoop. Seats and maybe some nice big brakes are next

hope you guys enjoyed this half a decade process, Since half my pictures are all too big to attach here, peep my Imgur picture thread.

Alex’s Subaru build 2013-2018 - Album on Imgur
Attached Thumbnails
AlexJ's '02 swapped Pink infused RBP Impreza build-img-9100.jpg  
AlexJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2018, 03:50 PM   #2
teeceRS
I ❤ BOOBIES

Fav Mod: black headlights
Trader Rating: (14)

this car is absolutely gorgeous! Saw it on Reddit first and I now follow him on Instagram. Nice to see you here too now!!
Old 11-29-2018, 02:44 AM   #3
bue car

Fav Mod: Which car?
Trader Rating: (173)

So we getting some back build pics or

Nice paint.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:41 AM   #4
Ted
2.5L RS-T

Trader Rating: (3)

I got a kick out of the "sorry no Camaro" part. I was half expecting a automatic Challenger . Where's the pink?
Old 04-28-2019, 01:50 PM   #5
AlexJ
1.8L

Quote:
Originally Posted by bue car View Post
So we getting some back build pics or

Nice paint.
damn great point lol I need to take more rear shots
Old 04-28-2019, 01:51 PM   #6
AlexJ
1.8L

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeceRS View Post
this car is absolutely gorgeous! Saw it on Reddit first and I now follow him on Instagram. Nice to see you here too now!!
Yeah ive been here for years now! often forget to come back regularly as you can see lol
Old 04-29-2019, 10:34 AM   #7
AlexJ
1.8L

Here's a great shoot I had last year on a local track
Chicago pics - Album on Imgur
Old 05-14-2019, 01:51 PM   #8
bue car

Fav Mod: Which car?