I've gotten a lot done on the car so far currently it's running well and is almost completely back together
I got the harness in on Monday but before I started to put it into the car I needed to flock the dash still. So I recruited my wife to help out with the dash and we got it done
Some things I learned from that was make sure you put the glue on thick and evenly, we spread it evenly but on the actual dash section went too thin and it's lacking in areas.
Another thing is do it all in one go and not sections. We did the dash in two sections and ended up with a pretty noticeable line between the two. The smaller sections came out well since they were done in one attempt.
Eventually the dash will get redone but at this point I want it in the car and derivable.
Next up was the harness from iWire
First off they are a great business to deal with. Brian was very responsive to my questions even those completely unrelated to the harness since he knows a lot about JDM swaps.
The turn around time was very quick and the quality of the harness was great also.
Then I wasn't happy with how the hydro fit still in there and I would have to get rid of too much of the interior to get it to fit.
So I completely re made the bracket and got it to tuck pretty much completely into the dash and the only thing I had to get rid of was the cigarette lighter which I just relocated.
Thats not what it ended up looking like its just the best photo I took of it.
It only looked marginally better though with my poor tig welding skills lol.
I also got the proportioning valve routed through the center console and the knob comes out of the old dummy switch section of the console.
Currently I have some boost leaks I have to track down since it's only hitting about 10 PSI and running really rich because of the leaks, but this thing pulls really hard with the RA gears and this engine.