This is my Dec 1997 GF8 Impreza RX. Bought for $2200 in January 2017 with 309,000 km's stock and original after my my old gc8 became a lost cause. Nothing too special but it's a clean Wagon and nothing about it says it has 350,000 km's.
I never clarified this in any posts but this car has the original motor and gearbox.
This Project so far cost Roughly $3350 (not including tyres and rims) and I'm sure there are things I've missed in the mods list. The plan is to focus on handling and other cheap mods, and once (well if at this point) the engine dies then I'll look at the EZ30/EZ36/EJ207/EJ206/EJ22 options.
- Front Brakes off a 2008 Outback
- Rear Brakes off a 2002 Outback
- GC8 5 Spokes Wrapped in Federal EVO ST-1's
- Unbranded Alloy Front Swaybar Links
- Lowered on Low King Springs
- Whiteline 22mm Front Sway Bar
- Whiteline 22mm Rear Sway Bar
- Axleback off a GC8 WRX (Came with old car so unsure if accurate)
- Felted Dash and Glove Box Pocket out of a Forester
- Brushed Aluminium Radio Trim
- V4 STI Steering Wheel
- Black Generic Floormats
- Leather Handbrake
- Blackvue Dashcam
- Rola Crossbars
- Variable Wiper
______________________________ ______________________________ ___________________
Stock Options Equipped - All the things that are usually done that I don't have to.
- V4 Front Bumper with Fluted Fog Lights
- Side-Skirts/Rear Spats
- Front and Rear Aero Guards
- V4-V6 Smooth Rear Bumper
- Smooth Doors and Fenders
- Smooth Fuel Door
- Roof Rails
- Rear Fog Light
- Top and Mid Wing
- All Black Interior
- Red Hazard Light