My pain in the aspen: NO its not done yet... - Page 6 - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

Private Support i-Trader Ratings Become a Vendor Rules for VendorsModsUsers Contact
Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
gc8 RSS GC8 Facebook Subaru GC8 Twitter Subaru YouTube Channel Subaru Sticker

Login below or Register Now
Register Mark Forums Read FAQ Advertise
Go Back   Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com > >
My pain in the aspen: NO its not done yet...

Old 02-18-2009, 03:43 AM   #51
Bansheeboy11
I ❤ BOOBIES

Fav Mod: 300K Club
Trader Rating: (59)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2x4 View Post
You seem to have very bad luck. Either that or you're doing something wrong.
I aint doin shit wrong, my mistake was letting someone else work on my car which is never going to happen again...
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #52
Bansheeboy11
I ❤ BOOBIES

New pics

Old 02-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #53
italsupra10
2.0L Turbo

Car: 1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
Fav Mod: JDM Seats
Trader Rating: (25)

Have you ever thought about painting your wheels white and also painting your skirts white? I think the 'white-out' look on a white RS would really look cool... either way, the car looks nice!
italsupra10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #54
Bansheeboy11
I ❤ BOOBIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by italsupra10 View Post
Have you ever thought about painting your wheels white and also painting your skirts white? I think the 'white-out' look on a white RS would really look cool... either way, the car looks nice!
Yeh, ive thought of that...

Asthetics wise, im thinking painting the skirts, gold wheels but not sure which wheel, sports bumper, rear spats and Bomex aero decklid lip. And when i get the swap im gonna either get a s201 scoop or a sti scoop... dunno yet, im still working on that whole money thing :P
Old 02-25-2009, 04:00 AM   #55
seraphinwolf187
EZ GF w/Curves!

Fav Mod: EZ30R+6MT+WRC WIDEBODY!
Trader Rating: (18)

S201 FTW! That's why I chose! You know you could always follow the black around the car. Black lip and spats and do the door trims strip black. Mostly you need a lip though. Something to change the asthetics of the front. Or FINISH YOUR SUSPENSION! Will make +5BILLION to looks. Believe me when I got a drop from my coilover(when i first got them and till I sold them) the OBS jumped leaps and bounds in looks on top of it's alreay sweet 2toneage.
-Gaddis
Old 02-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #56
Bansheeboy11
I ❤ BOOBIES

Yeh, i might have one of my motors sold, and the EG33 is going to be scrapped if no one can buy it by next week

But im getting new lights, and i want a lip real bad... Dunno, gotta get some cash...
Old 02-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #57
seraphinwolf187
EZ GF w/Curves!

Fav Mod: EZ30R+6MT+WRC WIDEBODY!
Trader Rating: (18)

PM me with what your looking for for the EG33 and info I'll ask around. If cheap enough I'd pick it up my self if I can't find a buyer. A spare engine is always good(aslong as no one yells are you for it being there) I'm sure I could find a use/buyer.
-Gaddis
Old 02-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #58
Bansheeboy11
I ❤ BOOBIES

K, heres a quick rundown of my drive home on thursday. First, i have the 255 in my trunk, killing my shocks and tires as im driving, as if catching the N1 on bridge crossings at 85mph isnt bad enough. Then i get about 2 hours out of OH in RT80 and my bottom tank blows out on the rad letting all my coolant go, i JB weld the seam and fill the rad with water, i make it to around the poconos-ish area. Then im driving, its now dark, and a tractor decides to lose a tire about 500 feet in front of me. So me thinking quick, im dodging the softball size chunks of rubber coming at the windshield and didnt see the actual, 8 foot wide tread laying perfectly across the lane, i cant swerve around it, i run it over, smashed my bumper on both sides, broke both fog lights, ripped out the splashguards underneath the engine, destroyed my exhaust, broke off my drivers rear-half sideskirt, took a chunk out of my drivers rear rim, slashed the tire, and bent my N1 pipe and dented the can. All while lifting the car a good 8 inches off the ground... Fun night i had, with all honesty ill take anything i can get for any of my parts, i really need money and im hoping my roadside warrenty still is good for my tires so i can get back to OH... Let me know if anyone can buy something, the 255 is now in NY again, the EJ20 got stolen, the EG33 is in ohio, and all my parts like manifolds and whatnot are in NY as well... Ill get some pics when i get back home.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #59
iwantasubie
2.0L Turbo

Car: VR6
Trader Rating: (14)

Wow man that is rough. There is no way you could have talked to that tractor driver about insurance? WTF that wasn't your fault.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #60
Bansheeboy11
I ❤ BOOBIES

yea dude, it wouldnt be so bad if i wasnt so broke. After it happened i just wanted to get off the road and check the car, i couldnt give two shits bout insurance. And they never give you OEM parts, its always that lowest bidder shit that they play with... Ill get it fixed and at least i have an exscuse to do something to it, i gotta find another job, hopefully sell some stuff to get me by in the mean time. Ill be throwing some things up on the marketplace soon so keep an eye out...