Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

My pain in the aspen- Still not done: 10 years edition!

573K views 7K replies 219 participants last post by  bue car 
#1 · (Edited)
Under constrution!

THE UPGRADES!

Engine:
Group N EJ20 W20C block
-Manley Pistons
-Manley rods
-Manley valves/springs/retainers
-ID850's
-Tomei Poncam's
-Garret GT3076R twin scroll

Transmission:
-STi RA short gear 6 Speed
-MAP dccd controller

Suspension:
-Ohlins road and track struts
-Rallitek F/R sway bars
-STI everything underneath

Interior:
-Flocked Dash
-Sparco wheel w/quick release
-Recaro Profi XL seats
-PSI3 Subaru engine data monitor
-LHD Airbag delete pocket
-Tilton 600 Pedal assembly
-Custom cage

Exterior:
-P1 Fog Kit/Covers
-EDM Headlight washers
-STI V6 aluminum hood/splitter
-Aeroguards
-Rear Spats
-V6 Rear Bumper
-V6 Wing
-V6 Lip

Chassis:
-Seam welded and braced

Future Plans:
-Paint
-Boost.

Recent photos:

The best post in this thread

Attachments

See less See more
#364 ·
Couldnt, my hankook 205s rubbed on hard cornering. Plus my rear struts are gone so the ass end kinda doesnt want to cooperate. Hey, i dont know if i can paint my rims tomorrow cause i dont know if i can sand blast em. I cant get this gold any more, but well see.

#365 ·
Out with the old...

In with the awsome!

Some serious brake-age...

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8534/1030527.jpg

A little new look...

Hopefully if the weather works out and i have some time ill make a video review of the brakes and tires, if not.. Ill write one this week.

BTW, theyre fuckin kick-ass!

#367 ·
lol, i knew that was coming. If i had the money id think about it, but ive done AutoX and its not my cup of tea, not fast enough. But the weather isnt holding up so it might be a little bit, but itll give me a chance to do a video review of the brakes and tires.

#373 ·
No one makes a V1-4 Carbon hood do they? I cant seem to find one, not even in JDM land... Im looking into different subie whites, theres the Aspen (RS), Feather (Type R/RA), then the forester had a REALLY white white on it, the GD STIs had a nice white, and the leggy GTs had that off pearl white. Im stuck between the Aspen-ish or Feather....

#384 ·
I know, makes me want to go buy a OBS. IF i ever get an obs, im gonna gut an L B pillar and do it up a 2door... Oh yes. Like that color though? Im almost dead set on it, cause i wanted silver, but not a plain silver... Theres just enough green to make it ass kickin...

#387 ·
Im trying to hunt down what brand that paint is, its hard to color match a picture on the computer. I was discussing earlier with Hobo Joe that im going to do the Jade Green, with unpainted Spats, Skirts, Lip with aeroguards. Im trying to hunt down a coupe trunk with a spoiler at some local junkers. If you see any of the lips, aero guards etc shoot me a message or text me as im saving some dough to get things together. The big thing is the V3 lip, theres a few different styles like OE or aftermarket, im hoping for the OE subaru lip. I saw the one in the classifieds and was freakin out, then someone bought it... Gonna hit up Japan Parts or something.