Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

a Percocet, two Vicodin and a couple beers, and the panties drop.

401K views 5K replies 193 participants last post by  breel 
#1 · (Edited)
by popular request, here's my member journal. enjoy it's lameness. :)

i'll start with my first subaru. my coupe. my baby. i bought her back in 2002. i lived in ND at the time, and bought myself a 300ZX turbo prior to moving up there. i love turbo Z's. turbo Z's don't like snow. i came back home to NC on vacation and saw this beautiful 98 RS sitting on a lot out side my parentals neighborhood. i had to have it. it was the classic blue on gold. i bought her on a friday. saturday morning, i drove 1900 or miles from NC to ND. i took this pic 4 days after i bought her, in ND.

got a house, got a friend with a bugeye. i bought a blue stars badge on ebay. bought a OMP strut tower bar.

sold my Z:

bought eibachs with agx's. threw on some hella's. bought some rota tarmacs with falken ziex 512's. got the windows tinted. all looked like this...obviously you can't see the front...

white sands NM.

i then turned that beautiful car into a rolling piece of ****. as can be seen here in this thread...
The new and improved - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

i moved back home sorta...to SC. and made it into this..

Attachments

See less See more
#295 ·
so, after reading someone else's journal, mine is seriously lacking. hardly any pics. no install pics. no nothing in comparison. so..i'm going to start updating my thread with pics every time i do something. and i'm even going to try to go back and take individual pics of all my mods and update my mods list with pics of them. whew. seems like a lot of work. i'm pretty sure i'll get lazy and quit. :lol:

#296 ·
headlight washer kit. half from roadrunner, all the underhood stuffs from jdm gary.

painted rear interior body panels. flat black rustoleum matches the stock RS dark grey damn near perfectly.

the round circle push clips are OE RS grey. you can see a slight slight luster on the push pins versus the panels. close enough for me.

this shot shows a ton of things. new steering wheel via jdmgary. integra C pillar brace. 03 wrx rear seat minus headrests because of the brace. 01 RS dash, console. brand new wink rallye mirror. helped put one in teeceRS's sedan last sunday and decided i had to have one.

#307 ·
god. fucking. damnit!!! fucking rusty ass piece of shit car. tried to install some moog ball joints today. motherfucking bolt through the bottom of the knuckle is rusted the fuck in and sheared off when i put some force behind it. :bonk:

i fucking hate this car sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.