Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - 181stLeader's World Rally Blue Widebody Coupe!
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 03:40 PM  
Gc8fanboi
2.2L

Car: 2001 gm6
Fav Mod: Sound system
Trader Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 181stLeader View Post
I had just swapped out my Competition Clutch for a Exedy OEM replacement and lightweight fly wheel(I have hated the Competition Clutch, stiff and makes noise when you feather the clutch).

I'm not sure why the TOB popped out of the pressure plate but ill be pulling to motor today to find out.

Crap I just bought a stage2 competition clutch. Do u trailer the car to the track? If you have a truck, uhaul car trailer is $55 a day. Would come in handy in these situations, I hate waiting on tow trucks! I used it to tow my project car when HG blew, and tow company said it's a 2 hour wait lol. I went, rented a uhaul truck+trailer and got her home in those 2 hours

Any interest in a sponsorship? Nightmotorsports Corp is looking to sponsor 3 socal subies, 5,000 off one of their engine rebuilds. They have a whole 9 yard build is an awesome warranty, I forgot how long and how many miles, just throwing it out there since your ride is one of the cleanest in socal
Gc8fanboi is offline   Reply With Quote