Unfortunately class and job hunting has been keeping me rather busy so I don't get to work on it as much as I'd like but I got the drivers floor pan in today. After some contemplation I decided that there wasn't any need to bead roll the pan. It's only there to provide support for my heels and keep debris out of the vehicle and is no longer a structural point of the car.
I started with a rough chip board template.
Transfered it to steel.
It required a fair amount of clamping, a floor jack, scissor jack, and persuasive amount of hammering to fit it as one piece.
It's stitch welded every couple inches and supports the entire weight of the car.
The passenger side should go a bit smoother now that I've worked out the kinks.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk