Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - Nicole _ Another swap story
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 07:32 AM  
steezin_and_wheezin
Premium Member

Fav Mod: ej205
Trader Rating: (8)

Audio/Video bits came in last week. Got an insane deal on a nice used Kenwood double din(ddx512) from a friend. Was going to buy a new ddx371, but luckily was rambling about the project and he pulled this one out of his stash. Has the bluetooth and gps/nav modules, as well as an aux in for my rear cam setup. Went with Infinity speakers, 6.5" components for the front and regular 6.5" for the rear. A Boyo keyhole reverse cam, I'll set it up to switch the screen when in reverse. Only have the alarm/remote start unit left to purchase. Also a couple random things came in; fender clips, a replacement coolant hose for the hvac, and my outrigger bushings.

Dropped off the sti carpet at a local car wash for a thorough cleaning. They pressure washed and steam cleaned it. Turned out really well, here's a shot of the carpet, fenders, and seats I think the hues of blues will play nicely with each other.

I need to get that damn sway mount bolt out and start reassembling. I'm running out of part storage haha. Even my downstairs living room is filling up quick

Last edited by steezin_and_wheezin; 03-09-2015 at 10:44 AM..
steezin_and_wheezin is offline   Reply With Quote