Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - Nicole _ Another swap story
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 06:40 AM  
steezin_and_wheezin
Premium Member

Fav Mod: ej205
Trader Rating: (8)

Center vent and sti carpet made it in last week. Carpet will get a good clean and vac before getting shampooed.

Also this beauty showed up, insane turn around time. Can't thank Iwire enough for the amazing work

Got the rear crossmember and diff pulled last night. I had planned to leave the stock outrigger bushings, but they will be replaced now. Once I dropped the xmember and diff I could see how worn the outrigger bushings were. With nearly 200k on them, they've seen better days

Only thing left to disassemble is the mustachio bar and pedal box. Then I'll spend a couple days cleaning, before starting into the wrx donor.

Small rant on Fedex; Called to check on my shipping claim and they said it was denied due to the seller submitting a blank form. Seller even forwarded me the form he submitted to show he filled it out.. Fedex phone operator said they don't allow the buyer to open a shipping claim unless I bought a shipping waiver from the seller(that **** doesn't even make sense). I'm over it, seller said take it to a shop, get it fixed, and he would reimburse.. Not worth my time, told him to chip me back a few bucks and we'll put the deal to bed. Last time I ever use fedex if I can help it..