Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - Nicole _ Another swap story
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 09:09 PM  
steezin_and_wheezin
Premium Member

Fav Mod: ej205
Trader Rating: (8)

Finished cleaning the other half of the engine bay earlier this week, got the carpet pulled and shell vac'd out. No good photos of it though. Got the fenders and side skirts pulled tonight. Worst part was finding both lower fender bolts(the ones hidden under the skirts) had been mangled up by bad jack/lift placement. Both will need to get straightened up a bit before reinstallation, shouldn't be too terrible though. Other than that, everything is going great. Really glad to get the time cleaning the shell back up, boy does she need it!

A few more parts came in; new flat fuel door setup, kph->mph converter(went with the plug and play style), gtspec braces, control arm/front shifter/trailing arm bushings, invidia downpipe, grimmspeed pulley, white line sway mounts, kartboy front endlinks, jdm in-fender coolant overflow, and jdm hazard switch. Sways, headers, and a few randoms should be in next week. Yesterday I put in my order to rallysport for the rest of the bits on the list. Excited to get the whole lot in

Tomorrow I'm aiming to get the front crossmember pulled and some more cleaning done