Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - Another BRP 2.5RS.. EJ257 coming soon.
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 03:10 PM  
sbouch10
Premium Member

Fav Mod: Whiteline stuffs
Trader Rating: (6)

Recent happenings:

Picture (photograper unknown) captured at Wicked Big Track Day!

I'm loving the way my car is coming along. That being said, I realized that the looks simply aren't enough for me anymore. Watching all the Subarus zoom around the track gave me butterflies and I absolutely wanna be out there. So...

NEW GOALS: Keep it sexy AND track ready. Giving myself a 6ish month deadline, as I wanna start getting this thing out there next spring. Already got on the ball and ordered a 60mm Defi pressure gauge to watch that oil pressure. I'll be ordering a 19 row Mishimoto oil cooler kit within a few weeks just to play it say (ej251 problems). OH YEAH, I did a thing...

Ain't even care that they're reps, snagged 'em from a friend of mine for a $100 BRAND SPANKIN' new. Thinking about an NRG 50.5" harness bar with Sparco 4pt clip in harnesses. As of now I'm thinking my suspension and brakes are sound enough for stock engine. At the end of NEXT SUMMER though, I'm sure that will have to get an upgrade as I am serious about getting this swapped.

Any thoughts and opinions are totally welcome! I'd love to know what everyone else runs for a track set up. Feel free to share some "driver mod" knowledge too!