6 hours of work today was spent buttoning up the little things. Spent a solid hour fighting with the intercooler but other than that everything went smoothly.
I got 5 quarts of break in oil and filter then 5 quarts of rotella and a Honda s2000 filter which is considerably larger.
Once the fluids were topped off I turned the key.............nothing no power anywhere. I hunted around and figured that I should tighten up the battery cables. Once tightened it roared to life without even a hesitation. The idle jumped for a few seconds then settled down and it purred like an angry kitten. I noticed a small leak and it was the upper radiator hose. The clamp had loosened.
I burped her and called it tonight. Tomorrow I'll finish up the gauge wiring and put the interior back together.
More to come tomorrow.
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk