So an updates been long over due. I completely disassembled the engine and found that one of the head gaskets was seeping into the cylinders. It wasn't seeping a whole lot which would explain why I could drive it for a bit without seeing anything burning off. At the machine shop my heads had to be machined .005 in order to be straight and true again.
Once my heads were back I threw in the new head gaskets and sealed up the oil pan again. I also painted my valve covers and intake with high heat ceramic since they were pretty beat up. The majority of the motor is buttoned up except for the up pipe. I have to drive to the dealership tomorrow to get up and downpipe gaskets because none of the parts stores stock them. Once the up pipe is on the motor can go in. This time around it should be a little quicker considering I had a massive boost leak before.
Also I update instagram quite a bit so follow me @teddy_2000rs for regular updates also.
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk