Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - JO5H's Hellacheap Kitchens Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:41 AM  
JO5HUA
2.0L Turbo

Fav Mod: Joshua
Trader Rating: (18)

I got a few more things from a partout in Everett like the airbag and center console along with the buttload of clips I'm missing. While the carpet was removed I wired my old 4 channel amp, like really old, I seriously got it in like 2001, and thought I would share how to get the wire thru the firewall hella easy

One seriously overkill ground bolt later and the amp is installed! Most of the interior is black now, I just need to swap the dash and get door cards for it to look legit

The speakers are Polk 55rms and there is no way that amp will over power them. I fixed the rear carpet by letting it get wet outside and laying it flat. I cleaned the tire mark off with oxy clean and I would have installed it but it's still wet. Well, that and I broke the lead off the other rear speaker and I can't find my soldering iron to fix it

I have an assortment of shifter trims now, the accordian boot which I think looks the best, a leather RS boot with a hole in it and another leather one with the fake carbon overlay on it. I did like the RS knob better though so I'm gonna use it

FXT wheels and tires totally fit! 215/60-16's and they barely clear in the rear but no rubbing

I tried to fix this broken speaker terminal

It worked but when I installed it I didn't know about the amp problems so I assumed it was broken for good

Last edited by JO5HUA; 01-24-2014 at 07:13 AM..
JO5HUA is offline   Reply With Quote