Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - JO5H's Hellacheap Kitchens Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:12 PM  
JO5HUA
2.0L Turbo

Fav Mod: Joshua
Trader Rating: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trx450r1989 View Post
That is a very clean car! What's your plans for it?
FXT swap, rally suspension but not lifted this time

Before I got my Legacy I was looking for a black RS coupe and was always a day late or a dollar short. I settled for the Legacy and I liked it but all the while I still wanted an Impreza. Naturally, when it was totaled, I looked for a black coupe again. Finding nothing but crap I looked for a Forester and found a salvage title that proved to be a disaster. The only thing that could make up for that heartbreak is now mine

So happy I got an L almost entirely for the lack of sunroof

The body and paint is really good aside from the small dings in the doors and rear quarters

Why Subaru decided to put a sedan wing on a L coupe and no wing on the L sedan I will never understand

The amazing features of this car, it has this awesome tape deck, power windows and locks and a great enthusiast base! The best part is what it doesn't have though

It does have air conditioning which is always nice in a black car

Single stage booster, pretty much everything about the braking system is awesome except the calipers and drums

No EGR on the 2.2, cable clutch and no cruise control

Found one of the PCV hoses disconnected and fixed that real quick

Kind of wondering what I should use to clean the VIN plate since it looks so rusty

Last edited by JO5HUA; 05-04-2019 at 09:49 AM..
JO5HUA is offline   Reply With Quote