Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com - View Single Post - JO5H's Hellacheap Kitchens Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:25 PM  
JO5HUA
2.0L Turbo

Fav Mod: Joshua
Trader Rating: (18)
Default JO5H's Hellacheap Kitchens Thread

I finally have an Impreza! I was still stuck on my FXT and searching craigslist high and low for a black 05 and kept coming up short. I decided to look at for GC Imprezas to see if anything good popped up and came across this black beauty in Samammish priced at $3400

The guy I bought it from had a shop and he was using this car as a service loaner, the body looks pretty good just a lot of dings

The tires are pretty new and the maintenance looked good, I got to see it on a lift and everything looked great

The tan interior is not doing it for me at all but it is in decent shape I suppose, I do like the accordion shift boot though. The car has just over 200k and looks as well as I would expect with barely a spot of rust, I test drove it and about pooped myself when I hit the brakes doing 40. When I picked it up yesterday I was still thinking I would just keep it a while until I find another Forester but on the ride home I fell in love, just really want to upgrade the brakes
Attached Thumbnails
JO5H's Hellacheap Kitchens Thread-20160106_094728-2-.jpg  

Last edited by JO5HUA; 05-04-2019 at 07:03 AM..
JO5HUA is offline   Reply With Quote