Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Bue Car's 1995 EJ257 STi Track Coupe

100K views 520 replies 62 participants last post by  bue car 
#1 · (Edited)
:eek:rly:

Attachments

See less See more
#117 ·
I am trying to buy the KW V3's for sale around the corner from me per say on here...

I am also putting on my STi lateral links to widen the rear that are left over from upgrading those :)

I love Legos!

Rally Car? That's a whole other car amigo... I have 3 / 2 are 95's :)

Norma... the slumbering rally car... - DirtyImpreza Forums

Currently on the hunt for rear disc brakes.. drums will probably fail me at the track soon. We shall see...

#123 ·
Its smooth like it should be. A little dirty, I will clean them up. I have to buy the cone and corresponding ball joints. Gary sold these to me on a good deal to cover the cost of me getting the cones since he could not provide them. Good guy.

I will be moving my ALK's onto them as well. Updates to come soon! Wallet is a lil thin as I am saving for a big load of parts coming soon from my first sponsor, details are mum at this time :D

#127 ·
Best to do are free mods to free up power, weight (keeping safety to some degree in mind), and suspension.

I drove a 93 fwd yesterday that needs some love, gunna help him fix up the car this weekend. Now this 1.8 I have is slow as hell, shit it takes me 10 seconds to go from 3k-4 in 5th gear :unamused:

My car compared to his car is night and day. Obviously my Sti is like a different world compared to this, but you can make these cars fun! Once I have coils, this car will be very agile and lively! I love it.

First Auto X in less than a month!

A TON of updated this weekend I hope :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.