Some more in-progress photos. I got the car out of the garage to make room for painting the bumpers and smaller pieces. I did a cut and buff on the body, installed new door window moulding, and repainted the rear quarter moulding and upper door window moulding. I used SEM trim black paint and it turned out to be an excellent match for the factory trim. I still need to prep the side skirts and mirrors, then I'll be ready to primer/base/clear the remaining parts. I'm running extremely low on reducer and had to order more clear to do the rest. I hope it lasts!
Now that the car is out of the garage I got everything else arranged and primered. The bumpers and mirrors are going to need a fair bit of sanding to get smooth, but everything else is looking fairly smooth.
I got the remaining pieces painted and the exterior mostly reassembled. I still have some buffing to do to get swirl marks out from my last session of buffing. Overall I am pleased with the result. Next on my list is to get a new windshield installed since the current one is all beat up. Once that gets put in I will install the roof moulding. And then window tint, brakes... the list never ends.
I added a shark fin style XM antenna to the roof, painted to match. I used to have a magnetic puck stuck to the trunk door, but I didn't like how it moved around and scratched the paint. Installing the shark fin required drilling a hole in the roof and routing the cables along the ceiling, down the drivers side pillar, into the dash. The shark fin also functions as an AM/FM antenna, so I was able to delete the stock one. Here is a link to the antenna I used: