Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Jinba Ittai

27K views 301 replies 23 participants last post by  scruff3333 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's my attempt at a journal of my gf Lwag.
It will take me a bit to figure out a time line, I've got pics from the beginning.

Most currant pic:

Updated 8/8/2020

Week after purchased:

Attachments

See less See more
#164 ·
It's like, 20 min here 20 min there. Feels like nothing gets done. Then one day it's like, shit there bout ready to install. Family life is busy. Work life us busy. Got the Vid, that shit has slowed me way down. But one little bit every couple times a week. That's also what I tell the wife I need. Ha

Just keep plugging away. It'll will get there.

Lots more to come.

#167 · (Edited)
Just plugged them in, ran to store. They're lightyears ahead of my Osram Nightbreaker Plus, that I just pulled out. Way brighter! LEDs seem to make road signs, road lines, and animal eyes all reflect a ton. I still need to take the time to adjust the headlights properly. These particular LEDs are rather expensive. Whether there worth the money, over a less priced pair its still to soon to say.
Yes there hi/low beams.

#178 ·
Gonna keep pro's also. They'll probably end up white. I like verity. 5 spokes for winter. 06 wrx for slowness. I've got drags also. Also have issues. I was looking for my pitch mount today, and caught myself laughing at how much suby shit I've stashed away. Like 5 rebuild kits for 4/2 pots cause I forget or can't find. Ha.

#188 ·
"The problem with the BBS is, they make the rest of the Lwag look like shit. Problem I can live with."
The pic you posted up top isn't the greatest, but I think your car looks great. The black on white is bold, but is great combination...plus...BBS can't look like shit on any Subaru.

#189 ·
Thanks for the compliment . Agreed the pic isn't the greatest . All of them seem to end up at that angle. It hides the rusty drum breaks. As soon as new stickers for my 4pots get here from Australia I won't have to worry about that much anymore. I ordered ones for flat faced 4pots by mistake. It also hides some of the crap around my house. Ha. Thanks for following along. Later.