Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Jinba Ittai

27K views 301 replies 23 participants last post by  scruff3333 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's my attempt at a journal of my gf Lwag.
It will take me a bit to figure out a time line, I've got pics from the beginning.

Most currant pic:

Updated 8/8/2020

Week after purchased:

Attachments

See less See more
#113 ·
Prodrive's need tires, maybe soon if I can't get the set of oem 5 stars for winter setup I've been after. Then I'll get some star specs or the like for summer fun for the Prodrives. Also have some 06 wrx wheels that I'm refinishing for more daily set up. Lots of options. Love the gc010e.
Thanks for reading.

#121 ·
I agree, I'm not in any big hurry to change hood or front bumper. I'll buy an aluminum hood someday. Kick myself for not picking up a new one a few years back when available. Oh well.
Iv got a few more tricks in storage for the front end. All in my very limited time.
Thanks for reading.

#122 ·
May I recommend a CF hood? I know they're big bucks, but it sounds like the aluminum hoods are headed that way too. I LOVE the fact that I can throw that thing up with just a pinky. And the weave looks better than I thought it would, I used to never do the CF hoods in Need For Speed.

#127 ·
It weights next to nothing too.
Acetech09 made a handfull of them few years back.

#130 ·
Got lucky, dear only added a couple little dings to the couple little dings that were already there. Mirrors garbage. I've replaced them with jdm folders with carbon fiber covers. There in ruff shape. Little harder to see out of. They're cool, but unless I can get them to a bit higher standard they may not stay long. All in all lucky close up encounter with little buck.

I'll get pics of mirrors this weekend.