Alright so, swapped out the rattling lat links for stock ones. Not the same that were on the car cause they were bent ALOT.
Gonna sneak in a couple pics to show how nasty the car looked after driving on the wet streets for a week...
But the ebay lateral links were sooo bad, the rear ones were both done for, but the fronts weren't that bad I think. Obviously they should have been lubed and covered up for this kind of use, lesson learned.
So after changin out the links I did an alignment. And even managed to get it on all green for factory specs.
Now, that might sound weird since I said the camber plates were maxed out, hence the adjustable lat links. Well, if I tell you this can't make too much fun of me, cause I should definetaly keep this to myself...
When I made the camber plates I made them so that one side had more adjustability. I then maxed that out and installed them already maxed out. So basicly, I mixed up which way to adjust for negative/positive camber when I had the tophats on the table and maxed them out in positive camber. Never realised until a couple days ago lol. So now I've done a proper alignment and still have plenty of adjust left on the tophats
Only one issue so far, now I adjusted the camber so far that the struts/springs actually rub against the inside of the wheel well pretty badly. Gonna see if its possible to bring out a hammer for a little more room
should ride a lot smoother now you got the camber correct
Honestly it rides really good, not *much* different than stock, even with the sways out. Body roll isn't bad at all, its very stable. Main difference is that its more difficult to get the rear end out so it tends to understeer sometimes instead